Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
There's so much surface area with these parallel claptons i bet you could melt like a half gram of wax into it if you pulse it a little to warm it. I bet it'd get sucked into all those grooves and little areas. When you drip eliquid on the coil it drinks it up it's a trip it can hold like 6 eye dropper drops just by itself. Then you could turn it up to like 60w and take a massive rip i don't know how much would drip off though. Might be better to kind of sizzle it
What the fuck is a parallel Clapton lol I stopped reading after that

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Grim being gay explains why he can't make any friends and why he hates females
Hate females? Fuck you talking about? I love the ladies, honestly there are a couple chicks in my school I'd murder like 18 people to sleep with. Only problem is that they waaay above me man. I aint much of a looker and on top of that I'm broke...shit I dont even know none of their names

But if I save up what I earn working at the chemist I'll be able to afford driving lessons by late summer, and I might have enough to cop a cheap whip by december. Then the bitches will be begging to hop on this.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Why doesnt one of your parents teach u how to drive? You know, like a normal person.

It dont cost shit and thats extra $ in ur pocket.
Cuz you cant legally take a driving test unless you can prove you've received a certain number of hours being taught by a certified instructor. And its illegal to drive unless accompanied by a certified instructor.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So they are moving? Last I saw, they were speculating the Rams and Chargers would move to Inglewood and Raiders might not?
As of today the 6 owner relocation committee voted for the Raiders/Chargers Carson project and are recommending that to the other owners at the meetings going down today.

The Rams owner Stan Kroenke apparently went nuts at the meetings today and starting threatening other owners "not to cross him", I guess he's threatening to pull out of the NFL, gut the Rams, and sell to the lowest bidder if he doesn't get his way, which is a sign things aren't going his way