Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol our was mostly mentally stressful, basically 10 weeks of being told you're all doing everything wrong and being punished for it with some classes mixed in is really all I remember. It wasn't really physically demanding imo

We were supposed to do company runs every Sunday but it was brutal cold out the entire time we were there and they all got cancelled because recruits couldn't be outside longer than it took to march from place to place

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We were supposed to do company runs every Sunday but it was brutal cold out the entire time we were there and they all got cancelled because recruits couldn't be outside longer than it took to march from place to place
lolwut

When I was stationed at Ft. Drum we would be outside doing PT every day. The rule on post was anything above -40 was ok to be outside lol

I remember one time we got amped up thinking we could go inside when it was -40 exactly and our commander fucked with us and was like "it's -39, we're good" and we went on a fucking 5 mile run.

Fucking Coast Guard lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lolwut

When I was stationed at Ft. Drum we would be outside doing PT every day. The rule on post was anything above -40 was ok to be outside lol

I remember one time we got amped up thinking we could go inside when it was -40 exactly and our commander fucked with us and was like "it's -39, we're good" and we went on a fucking 5 mile run.

Fucking Coast Guard lol
Lol I hope your foul weather gear was better than ours, warmest thing we had was sweats with a useless jacket and a beanie