Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Through the 90s if you asked for pineapple on a pizza on the east coast they'd break your legs and dump you in the back alley.
Lol when I was in boot camp we got one free day off base in Cape May, I ordered a Hawaiian pizza and they had no clue what that was. I explained it (should've known to just order something else at that point) and I ended up with a 20 inch pie with no sauce and an entire industrial sized can of pineapple dumped on it. It was pretty horrible. Don't order Hawaiian pizza on the east coast.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol when I was in boot camp we got one free day off base in Cape May, I ordered a Hawaiian pizza and they had no clue what that was. I explained it (should've known to just order something else at that point) and I ended up with a 20 inch pie with no sauce and an entire industrial sized can of pineapple dumped on it. It was pretty horrible. Don't order Hawaiian pizza on the east coast.
lol @ a free day in boot camp, the Coast Guard is so adorable

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
No, we got one on post pass for 4 hours at the end of AIT (our MOS job training). So basically we could go to the PX and the food court.

During boot camp though? lol fuck no
You'd be surprised how many dumbasses either don't graduate or get reverted back to a previous squad for doing stupid stuff on their first day off base like that. It is kinda pointless that close to graduation tho. I was in for thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years so a day off base was cool with me