Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
guy works hard and has the physique to prove it but with the touches hes been given he hasn't showed any real true promise. we'ev all been waiting for him to "turn the corner" or "Break out" or whatever you want to call it, but no ones seen it. i think the seahawks will probably try to get some value out of him before he's a proven bust, or proven to be a perpetual backup. maybe he'll become a big star i dont know, i havent seen it and the coaches and a lot of other fans havent really seen it
he got traded to dallas for a unconditional pick but he has also been behind lynch so hasn't had much time to develop he bout to beast behind that offensive line wooooo

Props: BUTCHER 206

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Wait what is a used DVD store?
pawn shop? pawn shops are the spot for blu-rays and especially dvd's you can get some steals on some of them
We got a chain store in the UK called CEX that sells used DVDs, Blu-Rays and video games at reasonable prices. You can pick up trashy forgotten movies for like 5p.

Shoutout to CEX for helping me get some classics tho

Attachments