Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
sometimes i really dont know if DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet truly is a real kid i was 100% convinced he is then he just goes off on some crazy ass shit and i really dont know lol
I'm honest. I'm not like a lot of net fags who lie about their lives. I keep it 100% real.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
If i had the juggs life, i would definitely lie...

I've been on this site telling the truth about everything all the time and I expected the same from you guys too and now I'm hearing from grim you're all liars?!? I dunno what to do anymore
I wasn't pointing the finger at anyone in Freedom Town

oh yeah? net fags like who? is this some kinda elaborate troll targeted at freedom town or what
Just ask @Snakegang . Dude knows how real I am.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
i was going to recommend @DaGrimProphet watch some old spaghetti western and john wayne movies and soak up some knowledge (lol) but then i remembered hed just automatically dismiss it or call it gay or something a 16yr old would say
Look what I got from a used DVD store the other day

Attachments

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher my best friend can you please give me the scoop on RB christine michael, you probably know about him since he's on the seahawks and you follow the seahawks
guy works hard and has the physique to prove it but with the touches hes been given he hasn't showed any real true promise. we'ev all been waiting for him to "turn the corner" or "Break out" or whatever you want to call it, but no ones seen it. i think the seahawks will probably try to get some value out of him before he's a proven bust, or proven to be a perpetual backup. maybe he'll become a big star i dont know, i havent seen it and the coaches and a lot of other fans havent really seen it