Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
damn is it a regular thing for you to travel that much for work? or are you just fixing a buncha shit across different locations or something? you liking it or would you rather be at home?
i had a friend who did shit like that for electrical he got burnt out after a few month just being away from friends and family

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
damn is it a regular thing for you to travel that much for work? or are you just fixing a buncha shit across different locations or something? you liking it or would you rather be at home?
Yeah, we travel all over north america doing installs and remodels of department stores. Nike, Macy's, Nordstrom Rack, Dillards and Cole Haan are our biggest accounts.

I like it a lot. I get paid really really good money and get paid to see the country. Only problem is leavin my son for a week or 2 at a time. Now that hes back in school, its got a little easier.

Ross Display <----- thats my company

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah, we travel all over north america doing installs and remodels of department stores. Nike, Macy's, Nordstrom Rack, Dillards and Cole Haan are our biggest accounts.

I like it a lot. I get paid really really good money and get paid to see the country. Only problem is leavin my son for a week or 2 at a time. Now that hes back in school, its got a little easier.

Ross Display <----- thats my company
hell yeah, that sounds pretty dope

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat you still training ?
Nah breh, aint nobody got time for that. I get plenty of exercise on the job tho. Liftin heavy ass boxes and walkin miles a day. When i get home, i just wanna relax. I still hoop and shit when im in town,.but no gym time...

Feb 11, 2006
Nah breh, aint nobody got time for that. I get plenty of exercise on the job tho. Liftin heavy ass boxes and walkin miles a day. When i get home, i just wanna relax. I still hoop and shit when im in town,.but no gym time...
Nooooo!!!!!!! Mayne I'm glad you out there gettin money and doing something that gets you all over the place though g. Good to see you still active to brother.