Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@Mac Jesus is honestly like no joke and I know I'm kinda snitching you all out here by saying it outloud but we're all thinking it, he's easily one of the coolest guys here if not the coolest guy. if he disappeared from here i wouldnt know what to do. he's also hilarious, his wit and sense of humor is unparalleled he's easily the funniest guy here he could even be successful as a comedian, become an international sensation probably make millions. no homo or anything but i just like being around you man its fun to be part of this and see the stuff you type out, thank you Mac Jesus, I love you.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
@Mac Jesus is honestly like no joke and I know I'm kinda snitching you all out here by saying it outloud but we're all thinking it, he's easily one of the coolest guys here if not the coolest guy. if he disappeared from here i wouldnt know what to do. he's also hilarious, his wit and sense of humor is unparalleled he's easily the funniest guy here he could even be successful as a comedian, become an international sensation probably make millions. no homo or anything but i just like being around you man its fun to be part of this and see the stuff you type out, thank you Mac Jesus, I love you.

Yes, I'm the best.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Why are you guys always online you don't get any pussy that's why.
I never had any pussy before in my life all the girls fucking hate me but I never raped for it before and I never will rape for it.

You know I'm lame cuz I have no friends and never been to a party or concert before. I get drunk often but I have never got drunk with anyone else before. I also never smoked weed with someone before. I went to the theatre to see NWA alone and I'll go to the WCM show alone. And aside from walking down the block to go deep into the woods to be with nature I only left the house about 3 times this summer. I swear on my C-Bo CDs this is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I'm the lamest fucking dude you ever gonna know.

Plus on top of that shit I'm hella overweight, broke, ugly, got a tiny dick, got a hella annoying personality, and I got no talents..I'm not good at anything

Now you know how lame I really am man, I would never and could never rape a chick cuz I lack physical strength and I wouldn't want my unworthy ass to inflict that on an innocent chick

Again I'm hella sorry for anyone I upset