Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
My neighbours are fighting, dude was pulling on his girl while she trying to leave and they both yelling hella loud and it's annoying. What should I do guys? Call the cops?
Have sex with Jake's mom, but be louder than they are.

edit: jake921660 @jake921660 ...sorry, I don't mean to offend you or your mum...I was just trying to be funny. Don't call me an idiot and tell me to fuck off.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My neighbours are fighting, dude was pulling on his girl while she trying to leave and they both yelling hella loud and it's annoying. What should I do guys? Call the cops?
Nah don't call the cops unless her lifes in danger, I don't know how it works up there but down here if you call them for anything domestic its mandatory one person goes to jail

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Nah don't call the cops unless her lifes in danger, I don't know how it works up there but down here if you call them for anything domestic its mandatory one person goes to jail

This guy parks like an asshole I would want him to go to jail. Thanks butcher I'm going to call the cops.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Have sex with Jake's mom, but be louder than they are.

edit: jake921660 @jake921660 ...sorry, I don't mean to offend you or your mum...I was just trying to be funny. Don't call me an idiot and tell me to fuck off.

I propped this before the edit. Fuck you Jake your mom is getting fucked loud and hard.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I fucking hate it when I agree with butcher, but hes right. Unless she asks you for help dont intervene. I've gone to jail over the neighbors calling cops over an argument. Like kinda minor drunken argument.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
No fuck him.

Dude bragged about murdering civilians and looting their houses. He lied about damn near everything in his book including doubling his confirmed kills to sound more badass. The special operations community even says fuck him for the fact he even wrote a book.

The guy was a dirtbag and karma took care of him.

Salute fam. Aren't you a vet too Matt? All the actual war vets I know think that his story, the book, and the movie are profiting off bullshit.