Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
The Doors are one of those bands I thought I liked but I really just liked doing psychedelics at the time and everyone always played their music when we did.

Riders on the Storm is the only song I really like by them anymore.

I fucking hate the doors. One finger keyboard solos with high school esque deep lyrics. Honestly fuck the doors.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
As far as my limited experience with your opinion music goes, you ONLY like bullet when youre drunk. all other artists are worthless in comparison.

Haha. I did play you and nolettuce @nolettuce and Nuttkase @Nuttkase a bunch of classic bullet while hammered and blowed out.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Haha. I did play you and nolettuce @nolettuce and Nuttkase @Nuttkase a bunch of classic bullet while hammered and blowed out.
I came out of a daze realizing that you had been doing bullet one liner jokes for an hour. That shit was amazing.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i wish i was into computers as much as i was back on the early 2000s
PS4 / XBONE forced me to go back to PC lol. Looking at all these games they're just a slight upgrade to the 360 and PS3. Theyre just barely giving a barebones 1080p its probably upscaled 720p or something. I know graphics aren't everything but it impacts the atmosphere of games like Skyrim and Fallout when they scale stuff down. For instance I was blown away leaving goodsprings and just climbing the biggest hill I could find and using some binoculars lol, you can see stuff from so far away and it makes the game seem so much more full. I'm going to add some npc mods too or figure out how to make stuff spawn more so everywhere I go there's like five times as many ppl to kill lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I remember none of this.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Have sex with Jake's mom, but be louder than they are.

edit: jake921660 @jake921660 ...sorry, I don't mean to offend you or your mum...I was just trying to be funny. Don't call me an idiot and tell me to fuck off.
Fuck off idiot

May 4, 2002
PS4 / XBONE forced me to go back to PC lol. Looking at all these games they're just a slight upgrade to the 360 and PS3. Theyre just barely giving a barebones 1080p its probably upscaled 720p or something. I know graphics aren't everything but it impacts the atmosphere of games like Skyrim and Fallout when they scale stuff down. For instance I was blown away leaving goodsprings and just climbing the biggest hill I could find and using some binoculars lol, you can see stuff from so far away and it makes the game seem so much more full. I'm going to add some npc mods too or figure out how to make stuff spawn more so everywhere I go there's like five times as many ppl to kill lol
ive always wanted a gaming rig but being a father of 2 kids who break shit all the time, im not into putting a g into something that will get fucked up.

i have my xbox 360, blu ray and 2 pcs hooked up to my 60" tv W surround sound.

the kids have their wii, nes, gamecube, vcr tv, 19" flat screen, dvd player in their room and their own touch screen pc.

Props: BUTCHER 206