Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
We were actually frying on acid in my friend's room with their greatest hits playing one time. Like 7 or 8 of us. Had a black light with a bunch of the kind of fuzzy posters that look cool with one on, a strobe light going too. Anyways the album ends and we all leave the room but this one chick who it's her first time frying. A hour or so goes by and my friend says "Where the fuck if Jillian?" and I'm like "I don't think she ever left the bedroom" and we go back in there and the cd player had kicked to the radio when the album was done and it was some straight up rave music and this broad was busting hella moves dancing with the strobe lights still going. I flipped on the light to the room and she freaked the fuck out saying "Oh my god, oh my fucking good.... I thought I was at a club this whole time." Shit was hilarious. It had her hella paranoid the rest of the night. I took another couple hits and proceeded to melt into the living room carpet for a few hours lol.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

OSs have always been the sketchiest things to pirate, imo. I think I've only done it once and it was a lot of work.

You're right about KAT having a lot of trash, but this has the most seeds and reading the comments, it seems to be legit:

https://kickass.to/windows-8-1-pro-x64-activated-excellent-t9635006.html

I might be tempted to do a clean (purchased) OS install and then pirate all the other programs/games you need. Depends on your budget and trusting a torrent I guess.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Welcome to our newest member, mr.truebluefambam

Yeah someone is making a bunch of alts for sure lol. I thought new members had to be approved? Are they just getting approved without running an ip check? If so why even bother with approving people.
pretty sure approvals are automatic now, not super sure about that but it really should be on a case by case