Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Did was an ego driven pick but fuck him? I dunno bout that. I know for a fact i would want him backing me on the battle field:chinese:
No fuck him.

Dude bragged about murdering civilians and looting their houses. He lied about damn near everything in his book including doubling his confirmed kills to sound more badass. The special operations community even says fuck him for the fact he even wrote a book.

The guy was a dirtbag and karma took care of him.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
100% sure no doubt that dude was a complete sociopath. I actually read a pretty lengthy article a few years back on how they think a lot of special ops dudes and even fighter pilots are, to an extent at least. It's what makes them more likely to not show fear and overthink when other people would be like "uh, I don't know this is pretty risky" and have doubts.

It was a really interesting read I'll see if I can find it again.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
100% sure no doubt that dude was a complete sociopath. I actually read a pretty lengthy article a few years back on how they think a lot of special ops dudes and even fighter pilots are, to an extent at least. It's what makes them more likely to not show fear and overthink when other people would be like "uh, I don't know this is pretty risky" and have doubts.

I believe that 100%. Plus it makes it easier to have that disconnect, not be as affected by PTSD, the whole lack of guilt and remorse.......i guess i shoulda been a MUTHAFUCKIN SOULJA

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
is american sniper worth the 3 hours?
it was well worth the download, but then again i like war movies... I thought it had a pretty good story.

I have only recently heard about him not being the stand up guy he was made out to be in the flick & I respect ppl like Icon's opinion who have been there & done that over a movie.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

that and the ability to compartmentalize like a mutha fucka

those dudes can go from happy go lucky laughin, to stoic and straight faced, 0-100 in no time flat and they have a ire of wickedness bout them...they literally deal death from the sky and do it without thinkin twice about it

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I know the interwebz aint the best diagnosis tool but everytime i take one of those sociopath tests im always in like the 95th percentile. But i mean, i am 33 and have made it this far. I should be ok
every time i take one it just tells me im the fuckin man & to log off

big ass letters just pop up like