Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
GI problems are not the business .. hope you never took any antibiotics for it because that would only make problems worse, I am amazed how easy they prescribe this and wonder why problems keep coming back and other problems keep stacking up on them.
breh, they give me Flagyl every time it comes back, seems like that & pain killers are the only remedy, on a temp basis... I gotta watch what I eat pretty close.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It's official ...Grim Juggalo, you are the one & ONLY person on my ignore list.

I figured I had given you enough solid advice to move on, but you have failed, miserably.

No more PM's, you have successfully filled my entire inbox ...I tried being nice, & don't wanna be an asshole, so instead ...blocked.

Attachments

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shea likes everybody tho
Not really tho breh, I can be quite the motherfucker when need be, I just choose to keep a cooler head these days.

I used to do the back n forth thing for years on here, I used to flash on people in public & get in fights (No killa tay) but I aint feeling that anymore.

May 14, 2002
breh, they give me Flagyl every time it comes back, seems like that & pain killers are the only remedy, on a temp basis... I gotta watch what I eat pretty close.
I'll send you a pm somewhere this weekend if you don't mind I've been reading a lot about gut health and shit the last few years.

There are so many better natural alternatives to antibiotics without all those fucking side effects of killing all the good bacteria your body needs so much.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I'll send you a pm somewhere this weekend if you don't mind I've been reading a lot about gut health and shit the last few years.

There are so many better natural alternatives to antibiotics without all those fucking side effects of killing all the good bacteria your body needs so much.
thanks, breh ...it would be much appreciated

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Not really tho breh, I can be quite the motherfucker when need be, I just choose to keep a cooler head these days.

I used to do the back n forth thing for years on here, I used to flash on people in public & get in fights (No killa tay) but I aint feeling that anymore.
That's because you're old now cuddy!

Lol just fucking with you you're about the coolest PLAYA on this site though #RNS I PUT THAT ON THE MOB

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That's because you're old now cuddy!

Lol just fucking with you you're about the coolest PLAYA on this site though #RNS I PUT THAT ON THE MOB

Like a wise, old owl lol

...I have a bad temper. It takes a lot of control to keep it down, but I'm getting better at it.

But I do have to say my hand is fucked up from an altercation from a few weeks ago at the liq ...but I was trying to be a Good Samaritan, in the process missed dudes head while we were on the ground & punched concrete.

Mother fucker was not on his meds or suffa & went off on a little ass lady doing laundry at the laundromat. He swung first, his mistake.