Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
brehhhhhhh, that sounds fucking phenomenal.

I haven't had sunflower seeds since 2004

I had eaten so many (a pound a week ) for probably 3 years, put on 40 pounds doing it, & developed Diverticulitis, sent me to the ER from internal bleeding & almost had to have 3 feet of intestine removed from so many

My sodium levels had skyrocketed & I almost died from over salinity in my blood.

I absolutely LOVE seeds, always have... ate em since I was able to eat.

I seriously have to resist every time I see someone eating them, or see them in the store... its a hell of a mental addiction, but then again I have the most addictive personality out of anyone I know.

Hence the reason I can't / won't drink regularly, do drugs anymore.

bool story breh
Damn man...that's all bad! I was just reading about diverticulitis -- and that sounds like it sucks ass. How did you gain a lot of weight from seeds alone? Did you develop diverticulitis mainly due to the seeds, or was it because of drinking/drugs?

I don't eat sunflower seeds constantly, but I've bought two pounds within the past 3-4 weeks.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
brehhhhhhh, that sounds fucking phenomenal.

I haven't had sunflower seeds since 2004

I had eaten so many (a pound a week ) for probably 3 years, put on 40 pounds doing it, & developed Diverticulitis, sent me to the ER from internal bleeding & almost had to have 3 feet of intestine removed from so many

My sodium levels had skyrocketed & I almost died from over salinity in my blood.

I absolutely LOVE seeds, always have... ate em since I was able to eat.

I seriously have to resist every time I see someone eating them, or see them in the store... its a hell of a mental addiction, but then again I have the most addictive personality out of anyone I know.

Hence the reason I can't / won't drink regularly, do drugs anymore.

bool story breh
RIP Nuttkase @Nuttkase , them pistachio's will kill ya

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
You plug dope or what lol
nah breh but i had the drip for over 10 years straight on a daily.

all that shit gets down into your stomach ...it destroyed my teeth, stomach lining & UPPER intestine.

nothing ever got plugged in me breh, I never even stashed anything up there when i was locked up... not my thing at all.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn man...that's all bad! I was just reading about diverticulitis -- and that sounds like it sucks ass. How did you gain a lot of weight from seeds alone? Did you develop diverticulitis mainly due to the seeds, or was it because of drinking/drugs?

I don't eat sunflower seeds constantly, but I've bought two pounds within the past 3-4 weeks.
never was a real heavy drinker... I like to catch a buzz every now & again, but dope was my thing before my kid was born.

I gained all that weight because the second I got up til I went to bed I was eating seeds... I was always the type to be able to eat while high, never was a skinny dope fiend lookin dude.

& the seeds kicked off the diverticulitis, but I was doing the most damage cause of that fucking drip.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
nah breh but i had the drip for over 10 years straight on a daily.

all that shit gets down into your stomach ...it destroyed my teeth, stomach lining & UPPER intestine.

nothing ever got plugged in me breh, I never even stashed anything up there when i was locked up... not my thing at all.
Lol i know breh i was just fucking with you

May 14, 2002
GI problems are not the business .. hope you never took any antibiotics for it because that would only make problems worse, I am amazed how easy they prescribe this and wonder why problems keep coming back and other problems keep stacking up on them.