Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was buying blurays for awhile but they're so inconsistent. You could watch one bluray like sin city or kill bill and it looks amazing then another like goodfellas or something thats filmed with 35mm film will look like an upscaled DVD. If it was filmed with 35mm film (which it was) they can get up to 4-6K resolution out of it but they're obviously just too lazy to do it or just want to save money. And that's for 35mm lol I'm sure some movies use way better film and the transfers are still halfassed

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im so over video games. the last game i bought was gta 5 and that collected dust after i beat single player. this whole DLC BS made me never want to buy games lol.+ paying 40 (on sale) or 60 for MP is alllllll the way out.

i redbox games and return them.
I looked at the steam store, almost all their top sellers are games that haven't even been finished lol or are flat out early access games that are still being made and might not ever be made. I hope everyone who buys those games get burnt for that money when the ppl tell them "well sorry, we couldn't finish the game, we told you it might not get finished, no refunds" lol

May 4, 2002
I was buying blurays for awhile but they're so inconsistent. You could watch one bluray like sin city or kill bill and it looks amazing then another like goodfellas or something thats filmed with 35mm film will look like an upscaled DVD. If it was filmed with 35mm film (which it was) they can get up to 4-6K resolution out of it but they're obviously just too lazy to do it or just want to save money. And that's for 35mm lol I'm sure some movies use way better film and the transfers are still halfassed
i've never bought a blu ray in my life, thats why i dont know why i have one lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
I looked at the steam store, almost all their top sellers are games that haven't even been finished lol or are flat out early access games that are still being made and might not ever be made. I hope everyone who buys those games get burnt for that money when the ppl tell them "well sorry, we couldn't finish the game, we told you it might not get finished, no refunds" lol
i just read a post about some dino game on kick start that got 150K and dude hasnt responded after getting the cash.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What's your point anyway "I only like gaming with inferior controls and everyone else should have to too" lol enjoy your autoaim and quickscoping to make up for shit functionality maybe one day you'll see what its like to require skill and technique and finesse in gaming vs holding left trigger then quickly pushing right trigger to win teh game