Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
Im on my way back from the beautiful NW right now so as soon as I get back I will send out all the ones that we havent sent or that got messed up and all the new ones. Thanks to everybody!!!!!!!

Jun 21, 2005
Man... when i was giving my sister her shirt her friend saw it was a sacred muzic shirt and said krypto tight! and she saw i had other shirt in my hand so i gave it to home girl. So when you get that paypal S @Svetlott ima need to swoop a dank out shirt and another sacred shirt. Sacred Muzic in full force...

May 8, 2011
I have always liked S.B since U.N.L.V days. I hope we can hear some more from him and Bald Head Rick.
We gonna make the S.B. album that should of been made a long time ago. It is crazy important to me that the loved one gets his shine!

Man... when i was giving my sister her shirt her friend saw it was a sacred muzic shirt and said krypto tight! and she saw i had other shirt in my hand so i gave it to home girl. So when you get that paypal S @Svetlott ima need to swoop a dank out shirt and another sacred shirt. Sacred Muzic in full force...
Thanx fam im on it i promise just let me get back in my mode.

May 8, 2011
Just wanna keep it real with everybody we had a 12 hour studio session today and another one tomorrow plus I got 4 meetings in the bay so Friday morning is the soonest I can send shit out. We will have a paypal tomorrow for those who asked. Thanx

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ Good Deal my Brother. I want to grab a Danked Out in Red from you. If you want to throw in a green one that's cool too. lol hahaha Going to setup my paypal again so I can purchase that. You all putting in work on the studio sessions damn now that's dedication. Props

May 8, 2011
^^^^^^^ Good Deal my Brother. I want to grab a Danked Out in Red from you. If you want to throw in a green one that's cool too. lol hahaha Going to setup my paypal again so I can purchase that. You all putting in work on the studio sessions damn now that's dedication. Props
They are still there!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
sorry haven't posted back yet, but I got the pack. Thanks a lot.

I'm impressed with quality of tee's. I already gave away a good amount of the cd's too...

May 8, 2011
Another BIG day for Sacred/Soy Raka today. Goodnight Siccness. We got the team together again and are gonna be packing shirts and shipping all day til its done. Thank you to everybody thats been patient with me and understanding our busy schedule. I will post the names that we sent to as soon as we are done. SACRED!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ Good deal I hope your hard work and dedication pays off for you all. Let me know when you have a paypal account setup. No rush I know your a busy man. One

May 8, 2011
yall need come to the windy city u know got yo music in rotation
Lets put something together fam. Pm me ur line and as soon as i got a minute ill hit u.

Paypal we just gonna use rakas account for a couple days. We just got done shipping out all these packages again. As soon as i get home ill post the info for yall. Gimme a couple hours.

Ps im beat but i love this shit #Refuse2Lose

May 8, 2011
Ok the paypal is [email protected] please email me first at sacredbeatz@gmail with the color and size you are requesting so I can make sure if im gonna take your money that Im getting it 100% correct. I will check it in the morning im going to split my lil armenian bitch all night and its not like I can send anything else today anyway. Thanks ya'll we appreciate each and every one of you to the fullest!