Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
For everybody that really supports Sacred Muzic I need yall to like and comment on the "Sacred Army" video on YouTube(the one in my sig). somebody wants to be a hoe and sit there and dislike my shit over 300 times in one week. Video was up for over a whole year and only had 3 dislikes. All of a sudden 300+ in a week. Folks is really bored

I appreciate the love i always get on here. Ain't gon let hate get the best of me. Thanks for th support. Slide thru, like, comment, etc. fuck with us
You must be doing sumtin right homie. you say it best in the song "they see you as a threat" so instead of them workin on their craft they spendin thier time hatin. its a win, win.. fuck em...

Dec 4, 2006

That's some real love right there!

Thank you Sacred Muzic for the hook up!

This is why I support Sacred, they making great music and actually showing their fans love!

MAJOR PROPS!

May 8, 2011

That's some real love right there!

Thank you Sacred Muzic for the hook up!

This is why I support Sacred, they making great music and actually showing their fans love!

MAJOR PROPS!
Glad u got it bro. We will always give back to the people that really support us and we are definitely gonna keep dropping dope music.

May 8, 2011
Got my promo package in the mail! Good lookin out Sacred. Other labels should take note!
Good lookin out fam, got my shit today.
yup the eagle has landed over here too, major props
Dope I'm glad we gettin em to everybody that asked. Wear em with pride and know that we do this shit for our love of music and that you are supporting something new and special in this flooded game of fakers and copiers and repetitive trash. We ain't going nowhere except for up and really appreciate every fan, new fan, and anybody that supports this sacredmuzic/soyraka movement. We will always give back to our extended family.

May 8, 2011
I think the Mail Man stole my Danked Out shirt. lol naw I'm sure its because of the holiday.
I definitely sent both of urs bro. I think everybody who's getting em was a day or two before u. We been sending so many out we almost at 200 packages sent even to china, Newfoundland, all over Europe and Canada so it gets a little bit confusing. I guarantee I sent urs though.

May 8, 2011
Got My shirt yesterday bruh !!!!! Man its dope!!!! Thanks
Glad you got it would of been there sooner if we didnt have that size mixup. Thanks for the support bro

That's a good look European's loving that Sacred Muzic. That's the bizness right there.
You already know im doing alot of work to crack into that market. If your shit aint came by today im gonna go see what the deal is.

I'll take a large if still available.
PM me your info and Ill get it out to you this week!

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^ Good Lookin Out. Hopefully I'll have a package on the doorstep today. Mail Man has been lagging around here lately too though. Our main post office got shut down. So our mail has to go to Oakland and then out here to the North Bay.

May 8, 2011
^^^^^^^ Good Lookin Out. Hopefully I'll have a package on the doorstep today. Mail Man has been lagging around here lately too though. Our main post office got shut down. So our mail has to go to Oakland and then out here to the North Bay.
Ok lemme know

thx bro ! dope soundz man, really like that 2 cds ! much love from germany !
Right on fam thanks for the long distance love we appreciate it!