Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
@Kapricorn45 @707north @beetle-831 @southerncomfort @4thereal @FUBU MANE LE FLARE @shinobionskiz @Techniq @infinity @REACHTMO @BO$$ @Mike Manson @0R0 @S.SAVAGE @MrNick40831 @GodsFavorite916 @ALE @youngmonc All of you guys stuff was sent today and yesterday. ONE LOVE!

@Cali Reign @layziemarv I need more info.............

@DFresh77 Im gonna hit u up tomorrow brodie!
@Gas One If Danky aint gave you one yet let me know and Ill bring it myself

Let me know if I forgot anybody and I will take care of it for you...............

Feb 5, 2006
For everybody that really supports Sacred Muzic I need yall to like and comment on the "Sacred Army" video on YouTube(the one in my sig). somebody wants to be a hoe and sit there and dislike my shit over 300 times in one week. Video was up for over a whole year and only had 3 dislikes. All of a sudden 300+ in a week. Folks is really bored

I appreciate the love i always get on here. Ain't gon let hate get the best of me. Thanks for th support. Slide thru, like, comment, etc. fuck with us

Apr 21, 2012
For everybody that really supports Sacred Muzic I need yall to like and comment on the "Sacred Army" video on YouTube(the one in my sig). somebody wants to be a hoe and sit there and dislike my shit over 300 times in one week. Video was up for over a whole year and only had 3 dislikes. All of a sudden 300+ in a week. Folks is really bored

I appreciate the love i always get on here. Ain't gon let hate get the best of me. Thanks for th support. Slide thru, like, comment, etc. fuck with us

Sounds like some bitter ass nigga jealous and got to much time on his hands.........

Where you @ Mac Iran?

Feb 13, 2004
Hey my brother gave G-amp a sacred T-shirt and the Krypto mixtape he said that shit is a slapper. I was wondering can I get him a Danked Out one in XL? if you running low I understand Thx Bruh

Jun 21, 2005
do you still got any xl and 2xl dank out shirts. ill pm u my paypal email go you can send an invoice if need be.. heads always be askin who dat? when they hear that self made song..

Dec 4, 2006
Should be getting my package soon..

If you see a baldheaded Latino muggin yo ass with a Sacred Muzic T-Shirt throw a peace sign and yell out .."WE LOVE TIDDIES BREH" ..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My brother got his package weeks ago, and I get angry everytime I see him wearing all his sacred shit, but no ones come to see me on the island!

Jun 21, 2005
Should be getting my package soon..

If you see a baldheaded Latino muggin yo ass with a Sacred Muzic T-Shirt throw a peace sign and yell out .."WE LOVE TIDDIES BREH" ..

lol great now when i sport my apperel ima have folks yelling at me "We love tiddies , breh" too.