Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
I love the designs! Lemme know if y'all got any other dope designs in the works. I'll cop that shit!
ok for sho. You know we got the soy raka line too if u wanna check it out. http://losrakas.com we workin on everybody elses design now. Danked Out obviously was a nobrainer bcuz everybody who smoke would wear one of those off top. The Sacred logo took forever to get the one you see now and everybody loves it.

May 8, 2011
its got that old english script type steez to it, and the mirror effect is tight.
Good shit! I think its hella powerful and strong when I look at it and the fact that its the same upside down was super DOPE to me. I am very happy with it. Shout out to that boy Spencer at Ineffible Music Group for coming up with that shit.

Feb 13, 2004
I haven't smoked in 2 months and I'll still rock the Danked Out shirts cause the design speaks for it self. The only thing I would do with the Danked Out shirts is put a Sacred stamp on the back of the neck of the shirts.

May 8, 2011
I haven't smoked in 2 months and I'll still rock the Danked Out shirts cause the design speaks for it self. I only thing I would do with the Danked Out shirts is put a Sacred stamp on the back of the neck of the shirts.
I thought that too but for this free shit we were going cost effective, plus who dont know that the boy Dank is SACRED official til he stops breathin! Look at his hand tats.

May 8, 2011
^^^^^^^ Right on Fam laughing is good for your heart. Sometimes those tours can be stressful. Glad you all are relaxed and having a good time.
Anytime it gets stressful or I need some space I just grab abox of cds and hit the streets and pass shit out and remember what we are doing this for! So you already know with this many people together you always gonna bump heads but I always find something good and say fuck it and go find more open ears!!!!!

I'll PM you my Chinese Address asap.
please do!

ya ima need to get one of those danked out shirts.. you got a paypal address?
Not yet but I will set all that up when we get back and if not I will figure out something to make it happen no problem.