Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
what up Danked Out..one of the dopest tracks on the reloaded LP.. Whole LP is SIC...Keep Grindin...

[video=youtube;l1LV3n-P0gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1LV3n-P0gc[/video]

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Got my pack yesterday...ain't had a chance to open it yet been hella busy ...good looking on the free shit thow...I've been putting all my folks up on danked out...I was showing um that sacred army and red dot videos ...they was feeling that shit...real talk y'all should have way more views on them thangs....music and the videos is quality ....ppl sleepin

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HOT DAMN!!1 I just got 1st degree burns on my feet checking the mail for my package! Sure enough it was there. Mad props to the S @Svetlott camp!!! I appreciate the Shirt and best believe imma pass out those CD's! Thanks for the E @E2daP cd & U @unouheremecomin album! Been feeling dude since i first heard him with @stikgilatine on the "Beast and a Monsta" track!

this is how promo should be done. free quality products just gives me confidence when i purchase Sacred Muzic that my money wont be wasted!!!

May 8, 2011
Got my pack yesterday...ain't had a chance to open it yet been hella busy ...good looking on the free shit thow...I've been putting all my folks up on danked out...I was showing um that sacred army and red dot videos ...they was feeling that shit...real talk y'all should have way more views on them thangs....music and the videos is quality ....ppl sleepin
they startin to wake up bruh bruh!Slowly but surely we keep poppin up!
Should do a video for Danked Out: Aye That beat is slappin!!!!
I like that one too. We are actually shootin a real video for "Mainey" in the next two weeks, also a Krypto song called "Serious" off of "Rare Breed", and we are gonna do a video for this Axion song called "Villain". Yall gonna love em.

HOT DAMN!!1 I just got 1st degree burns on my feet checking the mail for my package! Sure enough it was there. Mad props to the @SacredMuzic camp!!! I appreciate the Shirt and best believe imma pass out those CD's! Thanks for the @KRYPTO cd & @Dankedout album! Been feeling dude since i first heard him with @stikgilatine on the "Beast and a Monsta" track!

this is how promo should be done. free quality products just gives me confidence when i purchase Sacred Muzic that my money wont be wasted!!!

Thats the goal exactly how you put it and your money will never be wasted fuckin with our music. I give u my word on that!

i seen some cat at WinCo today with Sacred shirt.
LOL I seen a dude walkin down the street in Richmond like 2 weeks ago with a Danked Out shirt on! We spreadin like a forrest fire!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
View attachment 110788
Major shouts out to the bay area homies over at SacredMuzic for the dope tees and stickers! Can't wait for the show up here in Portland next month! All I gotta say is Sacred Music is loyal to their fans and real Good peoples. Thanks Y'all! And the quality of the tees is BANGIN!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Got my green danked out today. Thanks for the cds breh. My ho wants the smallest green danked out one she jealous. I told that ho to shutup and take this dick down her throat