Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Can't wait for the Portland show bruh! Me and my potnas will slide thru reppin the sacred tee's blowin loud! Portland fucking with you! Good lookin on the shipment.

May 8, 2011
Can't wait for the Portland show bruh! Me and my potnas will slide thru reppin the sacred tee's blowin loud! Portland fucking with you! Good lookin on the shipment.
Hell yeah we love the northwest! We in there cant wait!

off top thanks in advance much appreciated! SACRED MUZIC KNOW ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT
No problem fam. I love that sacred statement!

Jun 28, 2002
just received the shirt, stickers and cd's. highly appreciated homie, definitely supporting the Sacred Music Movement!!!! The Music Slappin and the Shirts are Clean!!!!

Jun 23, 2005
S @Svetlott

whats good with the rakas gear? im down to spend some dough, a hoodie or a couple lady shirts would be dope for my girl

Jun 21, 2005
^^^^http://losrakas.com/ clean shirts that dont break the bank..

S @Svetlott got my shirts also. there quality shirts, appreciate it! keep grindn. all the hard work is gonna pay off. gonna wear my sacred shirt this weekend when i dj at my cuzs swim meet. cant play no gangsta music but ima bump some los rakas though.

Btw what i gotta do to get a danked out shirt? i ll shoot funds your way if need be..

May 8, 2011
just received the shirt, stickers and cd's. highly appreciated homie, definitely supporting the Sacred Music Movement!!!! The Music Slappin and the Shirts are Clean!!!!
Thanks fam! We need all the support we can get. We dropping nothing but quality bangers so i guarantee u will be happy u did.

@SacredMuzic, i don't know why but i just got notifications for your pms today only, but i replied...thank you again
All good bro didnt want to send the wrong shit so ur package is sittin at the lab ready to go out. Monday or Tuesday i got you.

just got my bundle. GOOD FUCKIN LOOKIN!!! you gon have the whole bay rockin wit this sacred muzik! much respect to your hustle bro!
Thanks we are working hard and tryin to build from the ground up. Im a cold hustler its trouble for this scene the nasty politics can only hold us back so long.

I just got my shit too. GOOD FUCKIN LOOKIN!!!!!

#sacred

*the cd slaps too
Right on brodie wait til you hear that Krypto "Rare Breed" album. Anybody who dont believe what im sayin yet or in our movement is gonna shit the bed when we drop that project.

@SacredMuzic

whats good with the rakas gear? im down to spend some dough, a hoodie or a couple lady shirts would be dope for my girl
losrakas.com like the homie below said, but if you need me to get em I will its nothin. Lemme know

^^^^http://losrakas.com/ clean shirts that dont break the bank..

@SacredMuzic got my shirts also. there quality shirts, appreciate it! keep grindn. all the hard work is gonna pay off. gonna wear my sacred shirt this weekend when i dj at my cuzs swim meet. cant play no gangsta music but ima bump some los rakas though.

Btw what i gotta do to get a danked out shirt? i ll shoot funds your way if need be..
Our website sacredmuzicworld is almost done they will be available on there or when I get back Monday I can get one to you. 15 bux

We out here about to rock in Washington with the Husalah. Its gonna be a dope show tonight. We grindin it out we appreciate all the love and definitely appreciate everybody givin that Krypto free cd a listen. One Love to everybody that fucks with this SACRED shit! It's still just the beginning.