Free crazie locs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
LMFAO @ hospital janitor, u really need to quit making shit up Frank, u the one whos the funny MF........and step yo slang game up guero, that phrase was around long before mac dre, and if u wanna get technical it was mac mall who said it on mac-a-frama, not MD dipshit

Mar 9, 2009
a much love to verseacero much love.and respect mad props homie.he said who he was on the siccness keeping it real thats whats up.just like the homie savage saw that homie on mckee with a flow versacero seen him at the .car show.a much love to savage havent herd him in a while much love to versacero.mad luv to both.and love to my siccness fans fa shoe.

Nov 11, 2006
I met up with the crazie locsta is sj earlier and got that exclusive locs shout out!! props to L @locsessj

Sounds like crazieloccs wanna make love to versacero, he said his name like 5 times in 45 seconds, what kinda SJ hardcore gangsta does shit like that?

Mar 9, 2009
Sounds like crazieloccs wanna make love to versacero, he said his name like 5 times in 45 seconds, what kinda SJ hardcore gangsta does shit like that?
shut the fuck up j fagg.dont be mad bytch cause u a chump and everybody telling u off foo.im always respecting my trues.thats real something u dont have heart to do or scared to try to do cause u will get bytch slap for not fitting in.u cant fit in dont try to get in.cause when u do u act like a chump that deserves a fuckkin bytch slap.u will fit in when u keep thangs real admit u a chump and make a simple change other than that fuck u homie.

Last edited: