Free crazie locs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
If u were a 25 year old mexican Sureno with a big bald head and a nice tat on your ass I would be happy u wrote a song for me, but since you're a 17 year old british juggalo writing songs about a 35 year old man, Im a little insulted you never told me you was catfishing me but id still want to meet you one day bae
^^^did I read this right^^^

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Jmacc posts made up half of that previous page and he didnt even get 1 prop, yet the dude calls me out for the same shit.

jmacc916 @jmacc916 talking all that shit about nobody wanting me around, look at yourself faggot

Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone, bitch. Didnt you read the bible while you were in jail getting butt fucked every day? Obviously not or else you would know that your homosexual lifestyle is forbidden.

Nov 11, 2006
Lmao @ dagrimfaggotjuggalo typing out a whole thought-out response to me......

I dont post to get props and I dont post to make friends and try to fit in so bad like u, you zero self esteem having faggot, i gives a fuck how many props i get, the sicc dont make or break me, this shit is comedy to me...

Lmao @ faggots like u caring how many props u get, dagrimjuggalo's whole day is ruined if he dont get at least one prop on the sicc....fuckin loser, get off the internet and get a real life

I post to clown on lame fucks like u and crazie locs, that being said go eat shit and die somewhere u britishfaggotjuggalo

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Posting up where people dont want you just to piss them off is worse than posting to make friends. You said it yourself, youre 35. Shouldnt you have have better shit to be doing, you poor pathetic bastard.

And theres one motherfucking thing anyone, even dagrimjuggalo or that chomo incisions, can say to get props.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Lmao @ dagrimfaggotjuggalo typing out a whole thought-out response to me......
Ok, I presume that means your not about to type out a whole thought out response to me.

I dont post to get props and I dont post to make friends and try to fit in so bad like u, you zero self esteem having faggot, i gives a fuck how many props i get, the sicc dont make or break me, this shit is comedy to me...

Lmao @ faggots like u caring how many props u get, dagrimjuggalo's whole day is ruined if he dont get at least one prop on the sicc....fuckin loser, get off the internet and get a real life

I post to clown on lame fucks like u and crazie locs, that being said go eat shit and die somewhere u britishfaggotjuggalo
Well I guess I spoke too soon. Fucking hypocrite.