Free crazie locs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
Fuck you I'm a genius!!
yeah u are a genius homie and clever g.me and versacero and all my siccness fans taking over thangs haters quit hatin if yall haters wanna give us our props yall welcome to ride too when yall making changes finally.but me all my siccness fans riding.a my homie versacero can you make more pic with bone thugs and crazie locs and eazy e bone and crazie locs theirs lots of bone pic with eazy in 94 on the creepin on a come up days.my homie versacero a genius how he puts thangs together looks sicc wit it.

Mar 9, 2009
Ayyy VERSACERO @VERSACERO can you make one of Crazie Locs lighting MARI0 @MARI0 on fire? Have Crazie Locs burning the fuckin' house down, you fuckin' genius you.
do it all versacero mario 1 and bone thugs and crazie locs and eazy bone and crazie locs.the peeps starting to love versacero holding it down doin his clever thangs.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Did you arseholes miss me?? I'm back!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... remember I run shit here, ya'll just post here motherfuckers!! hahahahahahahahahahaha cannot be stopped you bitchez hahahahahahahahahahahaha you think banning me and changing my name to gay bob is gonna stop me?? hahahahahahahahaha ya'll fucked with the wrong honkey hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you motherfuckers make me laugh hahahahahahahahahahahaha I too gangsta for this wack arse forum anyway
Joker is back bitch!! ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha haaaaaaaa
Samefag?

Nov 11, 2006
jmacc916 @jmacc916 I wrote a song about you. Enjoy!
If u were a 25 year old mexican chic with big tiddies and a nice ass I would be happy u wrote a song for me, but since you're a 17 year old british juggalo writing songs about a 35 year old man, Im a little creeped out