foreclosed homes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
My coworker is looking to buy one... I was even looking into it

Down payment of $6,500 is good enough to get me a 3 bedroom 2 bath

Payments as low as $1,200 a month

And that's in the San Jose area!! The most high priced spot to live in the bay

Jan 10, 2003
Im in the middle of buyin a foreclosure in Vallejo
3 bed / 2 bath / 1400sf / 2 car garage
$150k

everything is lookin good so far..

buyin FHA 3.5% down, im lookin at around 1090 a month with insurance and tax

Apr 25, 2002
These can be anywhere from easy steal of a deal transactions to nightmares.

If you are buying from the bank that has already evicted the home owners and is now selling the property that's one thing.

If you are getting this from the sheriff's foreclosure that is something totally different and in many cases when you take control of the property the owners may still be living there and it is then your responsibility to evict them.

A lot of people trash the fuck out of those places when they get kicked out.

Jan 10, 2003
I mean, if the bank wont let you do a loan modification, then fuck them, take everythiing worth taking in the house.

But as far as the home being on the market and selling with oppupants still being in the house, that is rare

Mar 13, 2003
I mean, if the bank wont let you do a loan modification, then fuck them, take everythiing worth taking in the house.
Fuckin Aye......Me and wifey called our lender to see about a loan modification and they told me to "get a second job" shiiit i've been lookin for something decent to help with bill's but there aint shit, not even a fuckin warehouse job....Bitch also told me to rent out a room, like me and my wife havent took all this shit into consideration already......They didnt want to "help" us all they want is money, shit aint changed in my experience so far........