foreclosed homes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
^^^WTF? 5K for a home!? thats bullshit. n e ways. why not rent? rent is getting cheaper and cheaper and you dont have to worry about property taxes. home value in homes today are not gonna go up anytime soon but its up to you.
rent around here is around a rack for a one bedroom. why not own your own home for that price? you can do whatever the fuck you want with and in your house and eventually it will be worth something and even if its not, you still own it.

Jul 25, 2007
rent around here is around a rack for a one bedroom. why not own your own home for that price? you can do whatever the fuck you want with and in your house and eventually it will be worth something and even if its not, you still own it.
yea if your around the city but theres plenty of real estate around the bay were you can find rent under a G. theres no equity in homes. what you mean you cant do whatever you want in a rental? If you got permission from your landlord you can and in todays economy, they wont give a fuck just as long as you pay them. They'd rather meet renters demand than having to pay an extra mortgage or having a foreclosure on their record.

If you got the money and a good paying job, by all means go ahead pimp and buy yourself a house. Im just saying if your semi-strugglin and you think you can make some money buying a cheap ass house right now thinking value will go up anytime soon, good luck. My older brother is a real estate broker and he advises me and if that was the case id be swoopin up houses myself.

Feb 1, 2006
yea if your around the city but theres plenty of real estate around the bay were you can find rent under a G. theres no equity in homes. what you mean you cant do whatever you want in a rental? If you got permission from your landlord you can and in todays economy, they wont give a fuck just as long as you pay them. They'd rather meet renters demand than having to pay an extra mortgage or having a foreclosure on their record.

If you got the money and a good paying job, by all means go ahead pimp and buy yourself a house. Im just saying if your semi-strugglin and you think you can make some money buying a cheap ass house right now thinking value will go up anytime soon, good luck. My older brother is a real estate broker and he advises me and if that was the case id be swoopin up houses myself.
im not lookin for a house to make money, i just want to buy a house while its possible.

Nov 20, 2005
^^^WTF? 5K for a home!? thats bullshit. n e ways. why not rent? rent is getting cheaper and cheaper and you dont have to worry about property taxes. home value in homes today are not gonna go up anytime soon but its up to you.
Im tryin to get out of renting.

2 bedroom 2 bath apt.. Last one: $1250/mo. Current one: $2194/mo.

I can get a 3 bedroom 2 bath house for $1250/mo..fuck renting!

~k.

May 16, 2002
just got done looking at 4 newer ones in southport (west sac). one was completely trashed and stripped, even had a nice big dookie in the toilet still.

there was one super nice one that i am going to bid on. i have a good chance since i have 10% to put down.

this is the time to buy if u can...if this goes well, i should be payin 200 less than i am paying to rent right now.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
property taxes are so high in california that it might not be worth it for everyone. My taxes are less that 1000 a year, i split it up throughout the year, have it taked on in front of my morgtage.

Jun 19, 2004
property taxes are so high in california that it might not be worth it for everyone. My taxes are less that 1000 a year, i split it up throughout the year, have it taked on in front of my morgtage.
I bet it evens out on how much you az guys pay to keep the ac running all summer.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
can somebody help me read a foreclosure list lol? i have a list and i don't know what the numbers mean...

for example:
772 E 11th St Pittsburg, CA 94565
20% Pre-Foreclosure $16,311.00 3/1

what does the 20% and the $16,311 mean??

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I THINK IT MEANS THAT IF U TAKE 20% FROM 16,311,..THAT WILL BE THE AMOUNT U NEED FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT!..SOME ONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG!

AND WUT ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE RETIRED ALREADY?...IM TRYING TO FIND LIKE GOOD PROGRAMS FOR RETIRED PEOPLE BUT NOT SURE WUTS GOOD OR HOW TO GO ABOUT IT!..POPS IS MAKING WELL OVER 1500/MONTH AND WANTS TO STOP RENTING!...ANYONE GOT ANY INFO?!

AND YEA LETS FACE IT,..CALI IS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE AND SO SHITTY FOR HOMES RIGHT NOW THAT ITS PROLLY BETTER TO GET SUMTHING IN ONE OF THE NEXT STATES OVER LIKE VEGAS OR PHOENIX OR TUCSON WHERE ITS HELLA CHEAP AND REASONABLE!...IF U WANNA STAY CLOSE TO CALI THAT IS!

Apr 25, 2002
can somebody help me read a foreclosure list lol? i have a list and i don't know what the numbers mean...

for example:
772 E 11th St Pittsburg, CA 94565
20% Pre-Foreclosure $16,311.00 3/1

what does the 20% and the $16,311 mean??
Thats a SHORT SALE. MEANING the owner is trying to find somebody to buy the house for the remaining balance or get the bank to accept a price. The $16,311 is the amount the current owner is behind

I just bought a Foreclosure in ANTIOCH. FHA LOAN 6.4% Fixed Rate. 3% down for $241,000 in DEC. . 4bd 2bth 2200 SQ , 7000 SQ FT LOT. 1997