For the retards who voted for Obama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2007
People need to get off the whole jeremiah wright controversy. The media blew it way out of proportion, and all the super patriotic idiots in this country can't stop talking about it. A lot of what he said in that speech was the truth, its just a lot of americans don't like to look at things in a different perspective.

Jun 21, 2006
he's been a senator for what, all of three years? I don't think that would be long enough to forge ties with a highly secretive terrorist organization, especially when you're a newbie in the US Congress. Remember that this guy came from being a Illinois Legislator, not some high-powered office.
On a side note, I don't think he has enough foriegn relations experience to be president, but would still vote for him over hillary and mccain.

Mar 4, 2007
lololol obama will either make or break what the bush administration has started.
he will either fuck it up like bush, get caught in this huge scandal fuckin with some more oil execs n doin shady shit, and people will revolt finally, or he will turn all this bs into somethin productive, start changing around shit that bush has gotten this country into...

or he will just lay low for 4 years like bill clinton did..

that is if he wins.

Jan 2, 2003
also...its funny how people bitch about experience...what kind of experience did Bush Jr. have?...EXACTLY...

and anybody who wants hilary is a dumbass...we mite as well just have a monarchy..

bush(88-92)
clinton(92-00)
bush(00-08)
clinton?

and anybody who votes republican should jus off themselves..

Aug 11, 2004
lololol obama will either make or break what the bush administration has started.
he will either fuck it up like bush, get caught in this huge scandal fuckin with some more oil execs n doin shady shit, and people will revolt finally, or he will turn all this bs into somethin productive, start changing around shit that bush has gotten this country into...

or he will just lay low for 4 years like bill clinton did..

that is if he wins.
clinton was prez for 8 years not 4

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Supporting Hamas is better than supporting the biggest terrorist state on the planet, Israel. But unfortunately all presidential candidates are strong supporters of Israel.

So, while I would agree with you that supporting Obama is dumb, so is supporting any other candidate who are equally as bad, if not worse. And the reasons you criticize Obama display your ignorance.

Oh and btw, the article you posted is from Cheri Jacobus, who appears regularly on the Fox News Channel as a Republican Strategist, so I'm sure it's not biased.

what fight is that in your sig?

Jan 2, 2003
hahaha how does that make sense... jackass makes a bunch of crazy racist ass comments and if you disagree with him then your racist... fucking idiot
ur dumber than shit...join the military and get shot...

dude didnt make any racist comments at all..

apparently nowadays u cant criticize america...

is this nazi germany now?

so theres no such thing as racism...elitism????

america doesnt fuck with other countrys and create hostility?..

let me guess..u also think this so called "war on terror" is legit?

ur cowboy politics is lame as fuck...

r all the people who like rev. wright and agree with him racist?...

Mar 4, 2007
the monica lewinsky scandal broke on 1996/1997 era, shortly after his re election. That is what (s)he was referring to
=)

yea but during the other four years he didnt lay low...

lol
yeah, you guys are right...

but i originally meant that he(obama) will just 'lay low' for 4 years if he does get elected, (i wasn't tryin to compare lengths of term like portuguese thought i was doin)but i really doubt he will do just that. He's charismatic and can give monumental speeches like no other candidate i've seen for 30+ years..

but whoever said if clinton gets elected, you might as well ask for a monarchy lol, thats a pretty good way of sayin it

damn hahah, its funny when a thread backfires on dumbfucks

but what do i know i'm just a cunt, right?
hahahahh fuckin 'tard

Nov 21, 2007
lol so ANYWAYS, to bring some real discussion to the table, hey, filthy how's those comics comin? i actually just did a speech about corporate media...and while i was writing it, i was wondering how your comic will be...
Lol, thanks ma, its going pretty good actually. Im sending it off to get printed at the end of this month.. :cool: