For the retards who voted for Obama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
What time.. I know its going to be a waste of my time anyway but id like to entertain the thought that your actually coming through.

Step up your hustle and you can be just like me. :cool:

lol, are you saying my area looks nice from a sattelites point of view? Im a few blocks away from E-14, so put that into perspective.

no i just know the neighborhood... im from out that way(not hayward) but anyway have fun entertaining the idea that i'd waste my time to come and settle some "internet beef" which is exactly what it is... and technically where your at its not e-14 yet its mission blvd... step your game up patna glorify that...

Aug 11, 2004
if u dont know the exact speeches then u have never seen them, meaning u can not possibly know whether or not the pastors quotes were taken out of context or not and u are appealing to ignorance
i dont know what fucking speeches YOU are talking abotu being taken out of context. Thats what im saying ive heard his speeches... and believe some shit was taken out of context but not the crap about "white people created aids and crack to kill black people" THATS CRAP and its a fucking rediculous statement.... JEREMIAH WRIGHT IS A FUCKING RACIST

Nov 21, 2007
no i just know the neighborhood... im from out that way(not hayward) but anyway have fun entertaining the idea that i'd waste my time to come and settle some "internet beef" which is exactly what it is... and technically where your at its not e-14 yet its mission blvd... step your game up patna glorify that...
Lol, i laughed at you for even saying your going to shoot someone over this..

I didnt say i stayed on e-14, i was a few blocks away...go up mission, which is at the corner of my street. And go up 2 or 3 blocks. You go past lewelling and mission turns into east 14th...

you fail..

Feb 24, 2006
i dont know what fucking speeches YOU are talking abotu being taken out of context. Thats what im saying ive heard his speeches... and believe some shit was taken out of context but not the crap about "white people created aids and crack to kill black people" THATS CRAP and its a fucking rediculous statement.... JEREMIAH WRIGHT IS A FUCKING RACIST
and thats what im saying retard if u havent seen the speeches were these statements came from u are stupid for making ignorant ass statements

Aug 11, 2004
Lol, i laughed at you for even saying your going to shoot someone over this..

I didnt say i stayed on e-14, i was a few blocks away...go up mission, which is at the corner of my street. And go up 2 or 3 blocks. You go past lewelling and mission turns into east 14th...

you fail..
and if your trying to tell me e-14 even in san leandro is something to be proud of then your an idiot... and you havent said anything intelligent in this discussion at all.

Aug 11, 2004
and thats what im saying retard if u havent seen the speeches were these statements came from u are stupid for making ignorant ass statements
You havent been fucking clear on what speeches your talking about... I said I've seen the shit that is "controversial" and thats what we were talking about... not some speeches the idiot gave 10 years ago

Mar 4, 2007
lol so ANYWAYS, to bring some real discussion to the table, hey, filthy how's those comics comin? i actually just did a speech about corporate media...and while i was writing it, i was wondering how your comic will be...

Feb 24, 2006
You havent been fucking clear on what speeches your talking about... I said I've seen the shit that is "controversial" and thats what we were talking about... not some speeches the idiot gave 10 years ago
are u stoned or stupid haha how have i not been clear? go back and read my post before this, your missing the point. i guess what im trying to say in simpler terms is you are ignorant for believing a "controversial" video of jeremiah wright full of quotes taken out of context without even seeing the original speeches were the quotes came from. Its like reading an internet story about 50 cent marrying paris hilton and believing it without verifying its sources.

Nov 2, 2002
that the white man invented aids to destory blacks... if you believe that you need to be shot because you are a waste of air my friend
mccains pastors believe that natural disasters are the result of gays

and yea, everything a persons pastor says is what that person believes themself right? smh

Aug 11, 2004
mccains pastors believe that natural disasters are the result of gays

and yea, everything a persons pastor says is what that person believes themself right? smh
i like mccain the least... but i understand what you guys are saying.... point is the guy was his pastor for like 15 years or something maybe more i forget... you cant say that he was going to the church listening to this shit for all these years and doesnt feel the same way at least in some regard

Nov 2, 2002
i like mccain the least... but i understand what you guys are saying.... point is the guy was his pastor for like 15 years or something maybe more i forget... you cant say that he was going to the church listening to this shit for all these years and doesnt feel the same way at least in some regard
obama has never been on record saying anything remotely similar...not even a slipup from the 80s or anything like that.
Obama condemmed wright hard, and said he disagrees with everything he said during those controversial sermons, what more do you need?

Aug 11, 2004
obama has never been on record saying anything remotely similar...not even a slipup from the 80s or anything like that.
Obama condemmed wright hard, and said he disagrees with everything he said during those controversial sermons, what more do you need?
if you disagreed with it strongly... then why would you go back for years and years to hear it again and again

Nov 2, 2002
if you disagreed with it strongly... then why would you go back for years and years to hear it again and again
the thing is, obama was not PRESENT at the time of those sermons........so how do you know that obama knew about it?

On a unrelated note, why are portuguese people always conservative?

Apr 26, 2002
the thing is, obama was not PRESENT at the time of those sermons........so how do you know that obama knew about it?
i wouldnt go as far as sayin that rusto.

obama said that reverend wright was a mentor. maybe helped cousel him on alot of shit. NOBODYS perfect. wut you got to do AS A MAN, is picc and choose peoples opinions and experiences and form your own opinion. alot of folx hav a family member who might be racist, who might have a strong opinion on something they strongly disagree with. doesnt mean they have to disown them does it? fold.