For the retards who voted for Obama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
funny how you have no comment for the other stuff he posted. If you wanna talk politics, best be prepared to actually talk politics. You're not gonna get away with posting a topic bashing any candidate or the people that for them without proving you know something. Consider it a small lesson.

Feb 24, 2006
Bill Richardson.... would be better then anyone who actually made it this far IMO.... but out of the 3 still in it... Hilary..... right now since Obama is obviously going to win the Dem Nomination... I will probably not be voting.... I do not agree with Barrack.. and I definitely don't agree with war mongerer McCain... and whoever said Jeremiah Wright was taken out of context.... YOUR AN IDIOT... you can't take the shit he said out of context
hey guy why dont u watch the video and the original speeches they came from before u call me an idiot quit appealing to ignorance cockroach

Aug 11, 2004
lol, at ease private.

you never said you wanted her to win... but you would rather her at this point..

because of?
it's my personal choice ass hole.... i believe she'd been around longer to know wtf she's doing.... little errors by obama like his pastor, his top aide, and his statements about guns & religion show that he doesn't always completely analyze the situation. Now in the same regard hilary had made mistakes too and she's a sellout. I have no reason to pick one over the other because IMO they both suck. But i do believe if i HAD to choose it'd be hilary as a better president. Now I didn't vote in the primary because i didnt like my choices. But Out of the top 3 Dems I must say I was pulling for John Edwards because he was by far better then anyone else who had an honest shot. im going to fucking shoot you by the way

Aug 11, 2004
and once again your logic is flawed quit evading the issue buddy obviously u havent watched the exact speeches or u could speak more in depth then just saying "oh ya i watched his speeches before" how do u know u saw the ones that took his quotes out of context
the guys been a pastor for years how am i supposed to know exactly what speeches... ive seen all the controversial ones and ive looked into a few more to see what else the nut job has to say

Nov 21, 2007
What time.. I know its going to be a waste of my time anyway but id like to entertain the thought that your actually coming through.

Portuguese Godfather said:
that part of hayward is hella nice bro how do you afford it
Step up your hustle and you can be just like me. :cool:

lol, are you saying my area looks nice from a sattelites point of view? Im a few blocks away from E-14, so put that into perspective.

anyway. this has been fun, But i gotta go handle biz. Come through to my hood and ride for your girl hillary haha.

Feb 24, 2006
the guys been a pastor for years how am i supposed to know exactly what speeches... ive seen all the controversial ones and ive looked into a few more to see what else the nut job has to say
if u dont know the exact speeches then u have never seen them, meaning u can not possibly know whether or not the pastors quotes were taken out of context or not and u are appealing to ignorance