For the retards who voted for Obama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
i never said any of the shit above

i agree with his overall message

about elitism in america and that america has done fucked up shit for decades and centuries.... i dont agree about the bullshit with aids.... thats rediculous... the shit about crack... and all his other anti-white sentiments its rediculous and we will never advance as a people if we continue the racial hatred... what he said about the elitism and america being run by a corrupt group of indivuals... i agree with all of that... his racist ass spin he puts to it is what i think is rediculous.... and fortunately my job doesn't put me in the line of fire so unless your going to come on base and shoot me im pretty sure i wont get shot ass hole
its a PROVEN FACT the u.s. helped shipments of cocaine reach the our streets...the gov gave the people drugs now they lock em up for it..

do sum fuckin research...

Apr 7, 2006
^ yup and the guy who broke the story for the SJ Mercury ended up getting blackballed from the industry and was eventually found dead in his home of an 'apparent suicide'...

RIP Gary Webb!!!