For the retards who voted for Obama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Voting for the president is a cross between voting for Satan & the Devil. U loose either way. I'm black just like Obama & I still could care less about voting. The shit is a set up anyways. This is the United States Of America & they don't understand voting. They understand money & that's it.

Aug 11, 2004
ur dumber than shit...join the military and get shot...

dude didnt make any racist comments at all..

apparently nowadays u cant criticize america...

is this nazi germany now?

so theres no such thing as racism...elitism????

america doesnt fuck with other countrys and create hostility?..

let me guess..u also think this so called "war on terror" is legit?

ur cowboy politics is lame as fuck...

r all the people who like rev. wright and agree with him racist?...
i never said any of the shit above

i agree with his overall message

about elitism in america and that america has done fucked up shit for decades and centuries.... i dont agree about the bullshit with aids.... thats rediculous... the shit about crack... and all his other anti-white sentiments its rediculous and we will never advance as a people if we continue the racial hatred... what he said about the elitism and america being run by a corrupt group of indivuals... i agree with all of that... his racist ass spin he puts to it is what i think is rediculous.... and fortunately my job doesn't put me in the line of fire so unless your going to come on base and shoot me im pretty sure i wont get shot ass hole

Apr 25, 2002
i never said any of the shit above

i agree with his overall message

about elitism in america and that america has done fucked up shit for decades and centuries.... i dont agree about the bullshit with aids.... thats rediculous... the shit about crack... and all his other anti-white sentiments its rediculous and we will never advance as a people if we continue the racial hatred... what he said about the elitism and america being run by a corrupt group of indivuals... i agree with all of that... his racist ass spin he puts to it is what i think is rediculous.... and fortunately my job doesn't put me in the line of fire so unless your going to come on base and shoot me im pretty sure i wont get shot ass hole

It is........official............Mi$ta-Murda187..............and.............Portuguese Godfather...............=................the same................person

Aug 11, 2003
if hilary somehow wins.. then this contry isnt ran by us or our so called gov.. Man i swear if she wins.. then we are being ran by the (however you spel it)bilaberg group and there isnt shit we can do about anything thats gonna happen.

May 8, 2008
What a ridiculous post. You could easily dig up so much worst crap on any of the other candidates. This sounds like another silly little smear campaign. Can't wait to vote for Obama and usher in a new brighter era for the US. I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of rich, old, white man running our country. They're by far the minority in this country, pretending they truly understand the American people, please. Yet they've been the ones in power forever. Time for that to change.