First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
That email was changed. She wasnt underage, shes in my dvd, Street Monster. I was single once, who cares. Purpose?

Believe what you want honkeys, who cares? Me? No. Ive just come to tell you judgment is coming. Is the purpose of your slander for me to care about your lies? Why?
Uh oh here comes white satan again with his pesky truth, leave it to truth to ruin a good losing rapper attention whore thread

HARRYHENNDINI: wow
HARRYHENNDINI: how old are you again?
roxygrl4321: lol
roxygrl4321: 18
HARRYHENNDINI: damn whens your birthday?
roxygrl4321: june
HARRYHENNDINI: lol
HARRYHENNDINI: DE made out with a 17 year old
roxygrl4321: lol shut up!
HARRYHENNDINI: glad you didnt come to my house then
HARRYHENNDINI: i woulda been locked up

Just keep it real Mike otherwise ima keep posting more real shit like this....

lol ima keep posting it regardless haha fuck ya

Feb 8, 2003
Nuttcase, someone else will have to do those songs. Im just in tune with black and white issues. Also, the purpose of this song is peace and respect. Your perspective sounded angry. Its not about anger or fans. If God gave you a task, would you tell him, "Well what would the fans think?" No youd just do it. Its really about Gods judgment day, not driving, etc. I know its shocking, but this song is "The Great Decider".

That email was changed. She wasnt underage, shes in my dvd, Street Monster. I was single once, who cares. Purpose?

Believe what you want honkeys, who cares? Me? No. Ive just come to tell you judgment is coming. Is the purpose of your slander for me to care about your lies? Why?

Funny how the cracka mind finds pleasure in the devils whine and lies. Judgment day.

Why do you think the cracka mind controls rap careers? Funny.

Do you are see how the cracka mind squirms and presents itself? Rest assured, you are empowered strong minded white man and minority. Ive come to tell you that and expose the devil for what he is. The master discreditor, the master deceiver, the master whiner.

It is your judgment day. Be your best. God is here. The devil is here. Pick a side.

DE

im not a cracka or whatever name u lashing out. im a black man so nigga what. you old and washed up CANT MAKE A HIT OR SEMI HIT now. if somebody does a outdated sounding album and want a weirdo on some skits and pedo count dracula sounding hooks then they should hit u up to do it.

cut the BS your shit on i-tune is not gonna sell so thats why u on here tryna cause havok and acting like a poor mans chuck d or paris. i thought u was a black bat(that shit flopped) then you was robocop the pedo(that shit slopped), then you was count chocula dancing in a jokers mask(that shit flopped) now you the confused black panther more like black wolf. original characters ill give u that but u buried wats left of your career in this thread.

You remind me of that fake muslim on that movie dont be a menace without drinking your juice in the hood..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttcase, someone else will have to do those songs. Im just in tune with black and white issues. Also, the purpose of this song is peace and respect. Your perspective sounded angry. Its not about anger or fans. If God gave you a task, would you tell him, "Well what would the fans think?" No youd just do it. Its really about Gods judgment day, not driving, etc. I know its shocking, but this song is "The Great Decider".
I would think you'd be in tune with all race issues if you are doing God's work. That's why I was hoping this would be a series with you addressing each race. I was kidding with the driving refrence but all races have negative things that some of their race do to others not of the sane race. Like, you have never seen the Chinese guy get nervous and tell a group of black or hispanic to hurry up when in the corner store, I think this needs addressing on "Listen up, ya Chink!" and you can be that voice or reason. When I used the metaphor of you opening gates and walking through them I truely believe you can open this up for everyone to see, all races. From there you can move onto other minority groups like, gays, athiests, and albinos. I think you could do great things with this series of songs. Especially if they are put out on limited edition colored 7'' vinyl. Like as part of a fan club type thing. Good luck on your mission I will stay tuned and drop my .2 cents here and there.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
haha lisicki that shit u got on de is funny. are you his stalker or something know everything he do?
Naw jus was on house arrest for 3 years awaiting trial for murder and was preparing to spend the rest of my life in prison, couldnt drink or smoke weed all i could do was play video games (socom) eat good food and fuck hos while waiting for my life to end

When thats all you can do you start to do it well so id wake up in the afternoon hop on myspace and go to town pop it at 1000 females in my area fuck like 45 of um and learn interesting shit from um, this particular bitch nikki was fuckin with my good friend Micheal Colon so we hit it off instantly then shit took a turn for the worst and he got super jealous and insecure started hating on me told her not to kick it with me, ever since then its been fuck First Degree the S.I.M.P. on mine all day everyday till i die. DE started doing some extra weirdo shit so i saved the convos and facts and showed um to my friends a good laugh was had by all so i never bothered deleting um, glad i didnt cause this is pure comedy and reality at its finest.

got a real stringent 1 strike your out policy and will remain a real mufucka till i die, even as a ghost ima keep it real

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Naw jus was on house arrest for 3 years awaiting trial for murder and was preparing to spend the rest of my life in prison, couldnt drink or smoke weed all i could do was play video games (socom) eat good food and fuck hos while waiting for my life to end

When thats all you can do you start to do it well so id wake up in the afternoon hop on myspace and go to town pop it at 1000 females in my area fuck like 45 of um and learn interesting shit from um, this particular bitch nikki was fuckin with my good friend Micheal Colon so we hit it off instantly then shit took a turn for the worst and he got super jealous and insecure started hating on me told her not to kick it with me, ever since then its been fuck First Degree the S.I.M.P. on mine all day everyday till i die. DE started doing some extra weirdo shit so i saved the convos and facts and showed um to my friends a good laugh was had by all so i never bothered deleting um, glad i didnt cause this is pure comedy and reality at its finest.

got a real stringent 1 strike your out policy and will remain a real mufucka till i die, even as a ghost ima keep it real
What I dont understand is you knew all this weird pedo shit about dude but still rocked with him...and only stopped when he started "hating" on you...so what dose that say about your character???

Birds of a feather flock together...Right???

So look im ah keep it real here too...you said "this particular bitch nikki was fuckin with my good friend Micheal Colon so we hit it off instantly then shit took a turn for the worst and he got super jealous and insecure started hating on me told her not to kick it with me"

Now sounds to me like you was gossing the same under age bitch he was...am I wrong???

Let me guess yeah...what ever the case may be well you puttin dude on blast you bustin ya self out too...if it was me in ur shoes I would have whooped dudes ass for fuckin little girls but apperntly u was coo with it untill ya relationship feel out...

I dont know maybe im wrong but from my side you lookin like a man thats mad DE snatched ur teeny...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
What I dont understand is you knew all this weird pedo shit about dude but still rocked with him...and only stopped when he started "hating" on you...so what dose that say about your character???

So look im ah keep it real here too...you said "this particular bitch nikki was fuckin with my good friend Micheal Colon so we hit it off instantly then shit took a turn for the worst and he got super jealous and insecure started hating on me told her not to kick it with me"

Now sounds to me like you was gossing the same under age bitch he was...am I wrong???

Let me guess yeah...what ever the case may be well you puttin dude on blast you bustin ya self out too...if it was me in ur shoes I would have whooped dudes ass for fuckin little girls but apperntly u was coo with it untill ya relationship feel out...

I dont know maybe im wrong but from my side you lookin like a man thats mad DE snatched ur teeny...
LOL

let me clarify for you folks before I take this as disrespect

didnt know he had fucked with the bitch when she was 17 until after i found out he was hating on me

#2 when i say good friend i was being sarcastic, me and him never kicked it I just payed for a beat chorus and intro from him, my real friends were lynch and begee at the time and still now DE was just around them some of the same times and same tours that i was

#3 never fucked the bitch once, just chopped it up with her online (after she was 18), she came thru to my house when i was on house arrest one time and i played with her pussy and took pictures of it but that was it

#4 I live in portland Oregon, DE lives in Sac aint seen him in 8 years, when he comes up to portland again to do a show, if he does i might go say hi to him and slap him in the mouth or something light so he doesnt call the police on me afterwards

#5 having a lil sister and a neice im never in my life gonna be cool with anyone fucking underage girls and thats why you see me busting him out today, also never gonna be cool with someone wanting to be a Probation Officer so thats why i busted DE out years ago on that, i stay exposing this weirdo and dont care, he never gave a fuck about me and i never really gave a fuck about him other than for business and political reasons so im jus doin this shit for fun, him hating on me was really no big deal or suprise to me i just took it as dissrespect

You still feel the same way Ghost Dance o about birds of a feather, or are we clear now?

All I associate with is REAL Mufuckas point blank period end of sentance

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

You seem kinda slow, the pedo shit included in the "wierdo shit" that turned Lisicki against DE, what a fucking dumb move by DE, Lisicki is probley the most solid dude ive met in my life, when ever im in town, he gives me a place to stay, feeds me, offers to share anything that is his, and overall threats me like family. The fact that DE would hate on a dude like that over a chubby 17 year old nerd girl is mind boggling, id think a broke aging faggot like DE could use some good friends right about now.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
For real ur a grown man too why would u be kickin it with teenage girl???
At the time when i was talkin to her I was 26 and she was 18

you always had a problem with me folks or was it just cause of my cocky arrogant attitude in this thread or me using the word Ghost in vein in the previous post before yours?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
First off I wouldnt give a fuck if you felt disrespected or not...I spoke how I felt like I always do...second yeah it dose clear a lot up but not all...

Now my question would be how old were you when you playin with this "18" year old girls pussy???cuz if you was up in ur thirties that shit is till some pedo shit...17, 18 dont matter...ur a grown man and shouldnt been talkin to no 17 year old girl in the first place...you said you got a little sister how would you feel if some grown man was talkin to her wating for her to turn 18 so he can call her over to take pics of her pussy????

????????? Im wating...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You seem kinda slow, the pedo shit included in the "wierdo shit" that turned Lisicki against DE, what a fucking dumb move by DE, Lisicki is probley the most solid dude ive met in my life, when ever im in town, he gives me a place to stay, feeds me, offers to share anything that is his, and overall threats me like family. The fact that DE would hate on a dude like that over a chubby 17 year old nerd girl is mind boggling, id think a broke aging faggot like DE could use some good friends right about now.
Thats coo...he might be a coo dude but that dont make it ok to kick and finger bang little girls...thats bitch shit

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
DE on the other hand was 34 when he was making out with her at the embassy suites and she was 17 so thats a lil different lol

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
First off I wouldnt give a fuck if you felt disrespected or not...I spoke how I felt like I always do...second yeah it dose clear a lot up but not all...

Now my question would be how old were you when you playin with this "18" year old girls pussy???cuz if you was up in ur thirties that shit is till some pedo shit...17, 18 dont matter...ur a grown man and shouldnt been talkin to no 17 year old girl in the first place...you said you got a little sister how would you feel if some grown man was talkin to her wating for her to turn 18 so he can call her over to take pics of her pussy????

????????? Im wating...
I didnt contact or talk to any girl that was under 18 on myspace, i was on house arrest awaiting trial for murder and was federal as fuck the last thing ima do before trial is pop at a 17 year old bitch on line folks common sense

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
At the time when i was talkin to her I was 26 and she was 18

you always had a problem with me folks or was it just cause of my cocky arrogant attitude in this thread or me using the word Ghost in vein in the previous post before yours?
Naw I aint got no problem with you...I just thinks its funny you callin dude a pedo but ur 26 years old talkin to 17 year old girls on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.