First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Fuck that homie, Oakland International, we could send DE a email for a interview as a middle school girls gymnastics gig(his dream job), and lure him out and beat him with socks filled with batteries. Ima piss on his grill when he knocked out too.
lol middle school girls gymnastics coach/security guard

DE's prolly never gonna post in this thread again

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
well now that i have officially slayed DE on here might as well dump out my reserve ammo for entertainment purposes only

heres a collection of texts from the almighty homoDE verbatim as sent to the bitch in the course of one crazy obsessed evening

damn he was texting me seriously all day yesterday sayin crazy shit. he's like in love or somethin. well here it goes:

1-Its worse bein without u. Im sorry. Can we go back 2 being special friends? Im just askin u 2 not tell guys u miss them or wear their clothes. K sweetheart?

2-I think about you every second now. I knew this was bad. I miss u so much! u c i left your comments public rite? I only like u & would do anything 2 b with u.

3-Can u feel how much i like u? u believe me rite? i think bout u all day everyday and my heart feels warm when i do.

4-Plz call me when u get out of work. i need 2 hear your voice. I miss u so much it hurts. Ive never met n e one like u. I need 2 come 2 mac this is killin me!

5-I was with lynch yesterday workn on his new album. I swear i was thinkin bout our prob the whole time! i was wrong. Instead of tripin bout the flirtin i should have come 2 u

6-Summer is 2 long 4 me. I will b n mac b4 that. How much $ u need? (cuz i asked him how i could make money, fast) i act crazy w u cuz i havent like a girl n many years.

7-I am sprung on u & i dont care who knows! i will show respect 4 u always. plz do same 4 me w my & your friends. I am putin it all on the line 4 u.

8-Me headed 2 da bay. wish you were here!

9-How come im not n your num 1? u r in mine! =)

10-Y do u want a new car? 4 road trips? (i'm getting a new car this summer) i will try to help u next month with some of it. Just keep an open mind about our future.

11-U want 2 sell your old 1? how much is the 1 u want? when do u get off work?

12-when do u get off work? i feel sick we haven't talked

13-plz call me when u do. i need u. is begee in your top 16 cuz he is my friend?

14-Ya know i stopped flirtin when i met u. it is my way of showin respect. r u flirtin w begee or anyone else? plz say no. Please! everything u say impacts me

15-(i said me and begee just talk) bout what?

16-Cmon nikki bout what? i am n the bay sick over this. Plz make me feel better bout this.

17-(i told him we talk bout life n music in whatnot) Ok. I trust you. Plz call me later. Have a good day. Ive got the hots 4 u! =)

18-Do i ever come up when u talk 2 begee or anyone else?

19-(i said not really) thanks uve been helpin me out. Lots of ppl ask bout u. Just plz show me respect. Since i was public w my affection lots of ppl will flirt w u. K?

20-Cuz im famous & ppl will want 2 c if they can pull u. ppl ask who u r * ask if we r datn. Lynchs wife gets hit on all the time cuz shes lynchs wife.

21-maybe i shouldn't have made my feelins public, but im sprung on u & i dont care who knows! damn i miss u.

22-do u think i am a fool 4 makin my feelins 4 u public?

23-I am proud of u. If i controld the world, u would b my girlfriend. It would b me & u travln the world. When guys flirt, plz show respect. K sweetheart?

24-(i just said ok) thank u & god bless. U really r startn 2 mean the world 2 me. Have fun @ work & call me when u get off.

25-I just pickd up my new album from bein masterd. Yeah 4 us! it will come out n 2 wks. Life isn't the same without u. I would do anything 4 u.

26-do u talk 2 begee on the phone?

27-(i said no why)I'm feelin jealous and insecure

28-Still workin?

29-Goodnight. Im proud of u 4 closing

30-Sorry ive been a dick. Glad 2 have u back (as if)
31-u awake

damn that was long.. that was all over like 7 hours. except the last one.. he sent that one at like 4:30am. i replied to MAYBE a 3rd of his texts.. he sent so many. hes outta control! lol lol... i already told u that me and DE only kissed. i told him that too. yea he keeps callin me but i'm not answerin his phone calls.

Feb 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agree

Complete trash and a waste of a GREAT FUCKING BETA BEAT.

Sac Town Music & 50% Of This Message Board have gone fucking ignorant.

Washing my hands and giving up.

That was some ignorant racist shit. I would not play that if it was the last song on the planet.... A planet far from Planet Zero.

Old Sac artists are washed the fuck up.

Lynch = Done
First Degree = Done

X-Raided & COS are the only 2 that have any talent left. Always look forward to their shit.
Lynch Done? what a dummy!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
well now that i have officially slayed DE on here might as well dump out my reserve ammo for entertainment purposes only

heres a collection of texts from the almighty homoDE verbatim as sent to the bitch in the course of one crazy obsessed evening
DAMM!!!

This dude got problems...and he only kissed the bitch at this point???

A post a pic of this bitch so we can see what this dude was goin richard ramirez over...

Feb 17, 2011
majority? I never met a black DE fan in my fucking life, the sad thing is, the underage white girls this pedophile racist, talent absent, who looks like a black abe simpson, get with,are not even attractive, he pulls the overweight awkward girls with no self esteem, guess being a lynch groupie, doesn't yield any groupies. Putting shitty rappers on his tapes was the end of lynch, when he got too lazy to make his own beats, and not have a bunch of fags with 0 talent who will rap for free all over his record, its never been the same, and never will, DE killed the siccness.
Ight, this is Lynch, I'm tired of reading this dumb ass thread, far as me lazy? Bro you don't know me or what I went through. I hear alot of people say I'm done! Coo! that's a fan who will miss out on some heated muzicc! I dare anyone to test me and i'll eat em like thanksgiving, trust me! about this DE song, I feel it was the wrong way to put it out there, ok the message is clear, but for years I was with a white girl (15). She did me as bad as any other race would have. DE is the master at coming up wit something to promote his muzicc, only disagreement I have is my name being put in to it, I'm tired of people using my name to gain fame, good or Bad! Everything I did I did myself and from a creative standpoint. EVEN THE BABY KILLIN! It's abortion!!! If I didnt abort I would have 15 kids! LOL it's funny about him fuccin underaged girls, he has kids, I hope nobody does that to his. I'm not taking sides at all cuz I'm not in it. But I will say keep my name out of it! DE I heard your on Tech's new album where he might be talking shit about me on there! Well that's your choice, anybody who would sign an artist and get mad cuz the artist sells better then them, then cripples the artist because he wants to sell more then the artist he signed, is a succa in my book! anyway yaw, "I cant believe this site is still goin and it was made off something I created!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
To me everybody had good points and dumb points! This can go on forever, but I guess thats what this site has become! I seen alot of people talk shit about me on this site, but the only reason why they talk shit is cuz they bought the album or downloaded it for free, never-the-less they have it, and thats good enough for me! DE, Great way to pump things up, I prolly wouldnt have went so side ways but I guess your getting the attention you wanted. But if you keep having these fans putting my name in it, I will take off on you even tho I have love for you and I KNOW YOU DONT FOR ME! Remember, I'm from the nutty Blocc! But if you don't mean for fans to bring me up, let it be known cuz I do have love for you.

Hope you always have success and good lucc!!

Brotha Lynch Hung AKA Spydermann!!!

Get at me!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
heres a couple more you'll appreciate Kev

Nikki said:
oh i know it is. its always all girls. he's so dumb. i told him that i had messaged lynch and he had replied and he got butt hurt about it. he really pisses me off sometimes haha he got pissed when i told him that i talked with lynch. He is like why do you need so much attention from guys?
Date: Mar 27, 2006 12:34 AM

Did DE try to take it any further or did it jus end with a few hours of kissing? Did he try to introduce you to RoboDE?

Date: Mar 27, 2006 9:15 AM

not as far as sex.... but he did try to take it farther. we didn't kiss for a few hours!!!!!! it was like a second. actually i brought up roboDE cuz he was in this song that i really like. He never tried to 'introduce' me though...?

Status
Not open for further replies.