First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
man, i dont know what kinda of super outer space sherm DE is smoking, but homie you have lost your fuckin marbles...quit the roleplaying and world of warcraft fantasyland bullshit, get your head out of your ass and quit the racist overtones.
How about we just call you an ignorant nigger 400 times? would that be cool?

Where the fuck do you get off by combating racism ..WITH MORE RACISM, God couldnt have been more niggardly when he was passing out brains to you, and in case uour dumb ass is too ignorant to understand the term, google it you fuckin imbecile.
your ass backwards and immature movements display what a fuckin fool you are, you attempt at starting some movement has failed and may cost you a lot of sales in those precious markets you do well in sales wise ( like all the white kids that buy your music)

Your motivation seems more like desperation...a desperate attempt to steer attention your way to try and revive your falling career...but those who watch, will only learn that you're just batshit crazy, borderline schizophrenic,severely delusional and living in a pcp smoke filled dreamland

HEAD BACK TO AOL "TEENCHAT-CA" AND TRY AND FOOL SOME MORE CONFUSED YOUNG KIDS INTO BEING YOUR "BITTY". go build another army of "many young ones ages 16-19"
entertainment is one thing...lynch is entertaining, you are just a weirdo with a camera n mic...im not feeling it.

talking about being some 40 yr. black robotic racist vampire bat who likes to fuck with lil grls....thats shit dont fly with me

you will never be lynch, so give up the gimmick and quit spreadng your fuckin fairytales man.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
man, i dont know what kinda of super outer space sherm DE is smoking, but homie you have lost your fuckin marbles...quit the roleplaying and world of warcraft fantasyland bullshit, get your head out of your ass and quit the racist overtones.
How about we just call you an ignorant nigger 400 times? would that be cool?

Where the fuck do you get off by combating racism ..WITH MORE RACISM, God couldnt have been more niggardly when he was passing out brains to you, and in case uour dumb ass is too ignorant to understand the term, google it you fuckin imbecile.
your ass backwards and immature movements display what a fuckin fool you are, you attempt at starting some movement has failed and may cost you a lot of sales in those precious markets you do well in sales wise ( like all the white kids that buy your music)

Your motivation seems more like desperation...a desperate attempt to steer attention your way to try and revive your falling career...but those who watch, will only learn that you're just batshit crazy, borderline schizophrenic,severely delusional and living in a pcp smoke filled dreamland

HEAD BACK TO AOL "TEENCHAT-CA" AND TRY AND FOOL SOME MORE CONFUSED YOUNG KIDS INTO BEING YOUR "BITTY". go build another army of "many young ones ages 16-19"
entertainment is one thing...lynch is entertaining, you are just a weirdo with a camera n mic...im not feeling it.

talking about being some 40 yr. black robotic racist vampire bat who likes to fuck with lil grls....thats shit dont fly with me

you will never be lynch, so give up the gimmick and quit spreadng your fuckin fairytales man.
LMAO!!

Yes, Dead, Im losing weak minded fans over this. As planned. Did you not know your outing was planned?

Im gaining the apprecitiation and respect of the strong minded white man, and minorities. As planned.

Do you really think this was about fans? For ever weak minded fan I lose, I gain three strong minds. Did you think keeping fans like you was important to me? So be it.

You put too much On the dollar of the weak minded white man. And yall are puttin too much on the lies of a damned few.

Lol ask yourself, why is it so important for me to get red and discredit the messenger on this?

Trust me, your outing was planned. Your words about me are nothing. Your redness spreads this message.

This is about you getting right with the Lord. Not me. In the end, you are a no one talking about someone you dont know with cracka lies. Distracted with me. I planned your outing, Im controling your mouth on me, not you.

Get right with God. I beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies.