Finally The ..... Has Come Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Cena will not turn heel.

Dude is the face of the company and the biggest seller for merch.
What part about turning heel being contingent on the Rock being there for at least a year did you not understand?

Rock merch > Cena merch all day long, so if the guy is going to be there for at least a year, you might as well take the opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone. Have Cena go heel which will put all the heat on him while the Rock is still there and watch the ratings and merch climb.

May 24, 2002
What part about turning heel being contingent on the Rock being there for at least a year did you not understand?

Rock merch > Cena merch all day long, so if the guy is going to be there for at least a year, you might as well take the opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone. Have Cena go heel which will put all the heat on him while the Rock is still there and watch the ratings and merch climb.
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Rock is going to only be around for like another month.

even if rock did stick around for a year then what.... he leaves? It will leave to company with no top baby face and a second rate merch seller.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Rock is going to only be around for like another month.

even if rock did stick around for a year then what.... he leaves? It will leave to company with no top baby face and a second rate merch seller.
You seem to not understand simple English. What I presented is a hypothetical and turning Cena heel is contingent on The Rock being there for at LEAST a year. You telling me "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" means what exactly? Again, hypotehticals, if?

No top face and second rate merch seller? It wouldn't leave the company without a top face. Depending on what they do with HHH, and how long Taker is back (and if he can work the schedule), they can be the top faces of the company. Even though Edge will most likely drop the strap, he and Christian can become the top faces as well. So if he did stay for a year, you keep on selling the merch because it isn't going to stop selling simply because he is gone.

Oh, and don't think I didn't catch the following:

Its a stupid idea to turn your biggest selling name heel just for a month and possible have a real shitty long term problem come for that.
It is a stupid idea which is why you're the one thinking about it. No one here said anything about doing that, LOL!

and I like how you think the rock is going to wrestle again. :cheeky:
Who said anything about him wrestling again? I didn't.

Go back to hugging your Red Rooster and Shockmaster wrestling buddy pillows.

May 24, 2002
You seem to not understand simple English. What I presented is a hypothetical and turning Cena heel is contingent on The Rock being there for at LEAST a year. You telling me "NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" means what exactly? Again, hypotehticals, if?
Sorry. I was just answering your what ifs with logic.

No top face and second rate merch seller? It wouldn't leave the company without a top face. Depending on what they do with HHH, and how long Taker is back (and if he can work the schedule), they can be the top faces of the company. Even though Edge will most likely drop the strap, he and Christian can become the top faces as well. So if he did stay for a year, you keep on selling the merch because it isn't going to stop selling simply because he is gone.
As of right now CENA is the only top selling face.

Trips is more than likely on his way out of the business and who the fuck really cares about edge? You think edge can even come close to selling like Cena does now?

What if edge

what if the rock

what if.

:cheeky:

Oh, and don't think I didn't catch the following:

It is a stupid idea which is why you're the one thinking about it. No one here said anything about doing that, LOL!
:ermm: you left out the part with me commenting on the rock only being back for another month....

Who said anything about him wrestling again? I didn't.
OH so you ment they were going to feud and not have a match... sorry I misunderstood you.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Sorry. I was just answering your what ifs with logic.
No you weren't. If you were you would see that the suggestion is based on certain criteria being met. You do know what contingent means right? I doubt it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/contingent

As of right now CENA is the only top selling face.
We aren't talking about right now. We are talking about the hypothetical and what cena would be IF The Rock were to come back for at LEAST a year.

For a guy who claims to answer with logic, you're doing a piss poor job of showing basic critical reading skills.

Trips is more than likely on his way out of the business and who the fuck really cares about edge? You think edge can even come close to selling like Cena does now?
In regards to HHH, didn't you see that I said it depends on what they do with with him? Concerning Edge, his merch was moving quite a bit, and with the reuniting of Christian, if they can come with a good angle for them they'll sell. In regards to selling like Cena does now, IF the Rock were to stay for at LEAST a year, HE would be the #1 seller so Edge wouldn't have to sell like Cena does.

What if edge

what if the rock

what if.
That is all it is and was never anything more. YOU on the other hand decided to open your silly mouth (fingers) and start typing nonsense.

you left out the part with me commenting on the rock only being back for another month....
I didn't leave it out. Look at my previous post again, I quoted it. Why would I need to address it when the two of us are talking about two different things? You're saying he is only going to be around for another month, great! What does that have to do with me saying what they should do IF he were to stay for at least a year? Doesn't common sense and critical reading suggest that anything LESS than a year shouldn't even be considered when in reality he isn't going to stay for long?

Go back to school, kid.

OH so you ment they were going to feud and not have a match... sorry I misunderstood you.
You can feud without having a match. Just ask Mr. McMahon.

And I know you're a Cena fan and can't just see your hero as a heel, but this is wrestling. It isn't real, and I don't like having to take my time having to explain basic logic and English to you. That was your school systems job, not mine.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Whatever you need to tell yourself dude.

I was just letting you know your what ifs will never happen. :lick:
It has nothing to do with what I'm telling myself. In regards to letting me know what will or will not happen, again, hypotheticals, son. There is no need to tell me what will never happen when we are discussing a hypothetical. Why do you not understand this? :dead: