Finally The ..... Has Come Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
dam,rock still gots it,..dudes still on point like he never left!....but i dont watch wwf e wutever anymore so who cares really!
THe ROck coming back is a reason to watch it again. Watching that intro gave me fucking goosebumps! Im definitely coppin Wrestlemania!!! Hell i might even throw a muthafuckin Wrestlemania party and whip out the N64 and get on the WCW Revenge with the homies before it starts.

I havent watched wrestling since all the OGs left so thats why im pumped when I saw this shit.

Oct 3, 2006
Hulk Hogan criticizes Rock's return

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10016955.shtml

TNA star Hulk Hogan spoke with Peter Rosenberg and was critical of the way The Rock's return to WWE was handled. "They've spent so much time building John Cena up," Hogan said. "There's a way to really build somebody up, but all of a sudden within three or four seconds, he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks.

"Sometimes I don't understand the philosophy. John Cena is going to be there all the time. Even though The Rock said he's back, he's only back for one day. He's not going to be there wrestling every single day like John Cena is, really holding it down and really keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted. They had Stephanie McMahon and the writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn't understand why they would want to destroy Cena so quickly.

Hogan stated that he has underwent eight back surgeries. He said he's still wearing a brace, but added that he's finally pain free. "Everything is cool," Hogan said while adding that he will be at the TNA Impact taping in Fayetteville, N.C. tonight. To listen to the full interview, visit RosenbergRadio.com.

Jan 7, 2004
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/TNA/article10016955.shtml

TNA star Hulk Hogan spoke with Peter Rosenberg and was critical of the way The Rock's return to WWE was handled. "They've spent so much time building John Cena up," Hogan said. "There's a way to really build somebody up, but all of a sudden within three or four seconds, he had the whole arena screaming that Cena sucks.

"Sometimes I don't understand the philosophy. John Cena is going to be there all the time. Even though The Rock said he's back, he's only back for one day. He's not going to be there wrestling every single day like John Cena is, really holding it down and really keeping it real. All that stuff is scripted. They had Stephanie McMahon and the writers telling The Rock exactly what to say. I just didn't understand why they would want to destroy Cena so quickly.

Hogan stated that he has underwent eight back surgeries. He said he's still wearing a brace, but added that he's finally pain free. "Everything is cool," Hogan said while adding that he will be at the TNA Impact taping in Fayetteville, N.C. tonight. To listen to the full interview, visit RosenbergRadio.com.
I'll have to admit that they need to be careful on how they do Cena, Like it was mentioned the Rock will most likely be gone after Wrestlemania and Cena will not be. If they turn the fans against Cena enough it will hurt them in the long run IMO at least.

Jan 18, 2006
They could still have him turn heel for real this time. Best time to do it would be at Mania, doubt it would happen but Cena already had a good response to Rock so he's held his own so far even though I think it was wack WWE allowed Cena to do it. When legends criticize you, you should just keep ur mouth shut and addressed the situation at Wrestlemania (obviously WWE is fake but the situation seems like real life beef). Especially since Rock made a bigger impact in 15 minutes then any other WWE wrestler had in years.

Nov 14, 2002
Hogan's a fuckin' idiot. I know he didn't spend years building up RVD for TNA, but they put the belt on the guy the second he came into the company, then they buried the fuck out of him with the "they" angle. They didn't even bother giving him a title shot until last week, which is what? Four months after the fact?

And even then, they did it without advertising it at all, and he lost anyhow.

Nobody from TNA should be talking about ANYTHING the WWE is doing.

Oct 3, 2006
I'll have to admit that they need to be careful on how they do Cena, Like it was mentioned the Rock will most likely be gone after Wrestlemania and Cena will not be. If they turn the fans against Cena enough it will hurt them in the long run IMO at least.
I'd say a good 40% are against cena in most live events anyways...to me it doesnt matter if Cena is a heel or face he will always get a big reaction, so what Hogan was saying was fuckin stupid. He made it seem like it was the first time an arena full of fans turned on cena, when "Cena Sucks" chants happen all the time. And while Hogan may be right that the Rock will only be here for a limited time, it sure as hell is better than how Hogan himself has been in TNA for over a year and what came out of it? Bringing in WWE rejects? Ratings have been worse since.

Nov 14, 2002
If I were TNA, I'd want my fuckin' money back from Hogan. All they essentially did was pay for 800 back surgeries for him.

I'm sure when they signed the contracts and wrote up the checks, they thought Hogan would actually be showing up for TV tapings.

Oct 3, 2006
If I were TNA, I'd want my fuckin' money back from Hogan. All they essentially did was pay for 800 back surgeries for him.

I'm sure when they signed the contracts and wrote up the checks, they thought Hogan would actually be showing up for TV tapings.
LOL @ that line...that's some real shit..

Feb 8, 2003
Hogan's a fuckin' idiot. I know he didn't spend years building up RVD for TNA, but they put the belt on the guy the second he came into the company, then they buried the fuck out of him with the "they" angle. They didn't even bother giving him a title shot until last week, which is what? Four months after the fact?

And even then, they did it without advertising it at all, and he lost anyhow.

Nobody from TNA should be talking about ANYTHING the WWE is doing.
they did the same to aj styles and mr anderson too not to mention they buried rvd deeper last week by havin jeff get the pin then kennedy lay him out. i gotta feeling rvd will be in wwe again or he will just leave tna. jeff is a weak champ imo id rather see jay lethal, kazarian, abyss, kurt with the belt instead him

Feb 8, 2003
also did yall see that hogan documentary that came on bio couple months ago? he broke as fuck he said he went from 300 million dollars to nothing and was gonna kill himself after linda left him. he didnt even have furniture in his house and was down to one car and a motorcycle. shit was sad looking. tna basically signed him for prestige and gave him a couple millions to get back on his feet. i still say to this day he ruined his image and fucked his credibility up when he did that hogan knows best show by letting everybody in his home business. u dont see hhh, taker, hbk doing that weekly reality show shit

Oct 3, 2006
I know u said it was shown a couple months ago, but I wonder if that was taped pre tna or after. But nonetheless I wouldn't doubt that he was broke..he had to pay hella legal fees from his ex wife, dude even had to try to sue fruity pebbles lol

Nov 14, 2002
That doc was taped before and just a little bit after he got into TNA. They even taped a few pieces in the Impact Zone, I'm pretty sure.

As far as Hardy as champ goes, I don't mind. I really don't care who the TNA champ is. I'm more interested in how they play out the horrible They/Immortal/Fourtune/Angle/Jarrett angles. Really, they couldn't make anybody a champ that would change how much I enjoy TNA.

The TNA belt doesn't mean shit other than you're likely to close the show.

Feb 8, 2003
That doc was taped before and just a little bit after he got into TNA. They even taped a few pieces in the Impact Zone, I'm pretty sure.

As far as Hardy as champ goes, I don't mind. I really don't care who the TNA champ is. I'm more interested in how they play out the horrible They/Immortal/Fourtune/Angle/Jarrett angles. Really, they couldn't make anybody a champ that would change how much I enjoy TNA.

The TNA belt doesn't mean shit other than you're likely to close the show.
yea they taped it up till that night sting bloodied him up with the bat. he was originally gonna be a wrestler too but that night is when they realized how fucked up his back really was. i still think he gonna end up wrestling in tna though probaly against sting thats why he havin all them surgeries. i watched parts of tna tonite looks like they trying to do attitude era. flair needs to retire asap he fucked his legacy up he still in the ring looking like george burns and shit. looks like they bout to start pushing aj styles again

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
ITS NOT REALLY TNA ITS SPIKE TV THAT WANTS ALL THE BIG NAMES WHICH MAKES SENSE, BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ALL THESE OLD ASS WRESTLERS HAVE TO BE IN THE RING, I DON'T MIND THEM BIENG THERE AS MANAGERS OR GMS OR SOME SHIT BUT I DON'T WANNA SEE UM WRESTLE, AND IF CENA TURNED HEEL IT WOULD HELP OPEN UP A SPOT FOR ANOTHER GUY TO BECOME A BIG STAR