Finally The ..... Has Come Back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I have reason to watch wrestling again.

I really never thought he'd come back.

Not trying to sound like an uber nerd, but this makes me really happy. lol

Oct 3, 2006
I give wwe props they did a great azz job by keeping his return secret.
What you mean? A lot of sites were reporting that he was rumored to be the host along with bob barker lol...the crowd was even chanting "Rocky Rocky" every time they teased it..but still I give em props for doing it big so far this year...HBK, Stone Cold, Rock, Triple H, and Taker all on the same month...shiieeeeeeeeet

Oct 3, 2006
It was a well kept secret because it was never "breaking news" on a dirt sheet. I mean, they reported just about anybody as being the host.
I only read a few web sites such as nodq, prowrestling.net and wrestlezone...the only "anybody" that i have seen those sites talking about were either Bob Barker or The Rock...everybody knew the most logical pick would be the Rock especially after that post he put out on facebook yesterday afternoon.

Nov 14, 2002
I saw Bieber, Barker, Rock, Stone Cold... Just the usual "what if" bullshit that you usually see.

What never happened though, was a "Breaking News: Rock Backstage at Raw" article, which is surprising. When you read the bullshit that comes from those sites you tend to take "We think it's Rock" as a load of shit.

Aug 16, 2003
I only read a few web sites such as nodq, prowrestling.net and wrestlezone...the only "anybody" that i have seen those sites talking about were either Bob Barker or The Rock...everybody knew the most logical pick would be the Rock especially after that post he put out on facebook yesterday afternoon.
I saw Rocks Facebook post but for some reason I never put 2 and 2 together. I figured if he was coming back it was or Fast Five but not back to working full time in the WWE.

I think he's at a point where he has done what he wanted to in Hollywood and now he has that itch to get back in the ring again.

Im waiting to see a team up with him a Lawler vs Miz and his bitch lol...

And Rock vs Cena? Come on yall...who dosent want to see that? Plus if Sting actually makes it to WWE....I think all my wrestling dreams will have come true lol

May 24, 2002
I saw Rocks Facebook post but for some reason I never put 2 and 2 together. I figured if he was coming back it was or Fast Five but not back to working full time in the WWE.

I think he's at a point where he has done what he wanted to in Hollywood and now he has that itch to get back in the ring again.

Im waiting to see a team up with him a Lawler vs Miz and his bitch lol...

And Rock vs Cena? Come on yall...who dosent want to see that? Plus if Sting actually makes it to WWE....I think all my wrestling dreams will have come true lol
I would much rather see Cena vs Rock just because of how physically broken down both sting and taker are.