filing for divorce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I sure wish I would have went through with this back then.

Now im struggling to get him served & have an amazung man who is bothered that I'm still married.
That sucks. At least u know that if hes a good dude like u say then as long as he knows youre really tryin to divorce the guy and move on with ur life, then he'll stick with u thru it.

I have a friend (and no its not me) who's recently divorced and he pretty much chased this pretty cool new chick away... He wasnt over his ex, which is understandable they got a kid n were married like7 years, but still. He kinda fucked up cuz the new chick was a good catch

He chased the new chick away basically she figured out he wasnt over his ex, she tried to be cool about it and even help out however she could but it was too much. I used to tell him breh all shes concerned about with ur divorce is she wants u to oviously be honest about it, and keep her informed, thats it. Nobody wanna hear u akwardly and accidentaly bring up your old family and old wife 5 times a day lol. He's like yeaaah yeah... And im like "also bruh im not Oprah but everyday you talk to me about ur current bitch status and ask what i think... Well i think that if she asks about the movie we're watching, you dont need to add that u saw it with ur ex-wife everytime."

Hes my boy n all but really he kinda made all of it my buisiness by talking about it everytime and i was kinda hoping this bitch would stick wit him cuz she was actually hella nice.. and normally this is not even the type of shit that concerns me but im like daamn this fools gonna be talking about her everyday (damn near crying n shit)... But thats not what happened he went back to bitchin about his ex wife everyday again. Lol

Tazz Final Thought: yea its rough to go thru, but focus on the new person more than the old person. If the only reason you are in a bad mood is because of something your ex said on the phone, ur new person is gonna think not only that u aint over them, but that you dont even care about them. Until next time: stay safe, but please dont wear condoms. Thank you all.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
In my opinion, marriage can be one of the most beautiful and incredible things any of us will ever enjoy and of course, divorce can be one of the ugliest and most depressing things any of us will ever go through. It's a long conversation and divorce is an epidemic in our culture.

I'll spare you all of my other thoughts on marriage and divorce for now but best advice I can give you is to look to God for comfort and surround yourself with those that really care about you. Time will heal.

May 16, 2002
Dana Dane @Dana Dane , I'll serve that fool for a cheap price. You got two choices & prices vary. Serious inquires only.

1. I can roll up in a hearse & give him an option. Take a last ride with me or show up to court. Note: Casket is extra.

2. I'll show up to his door with all my kids singing Hard Knock Life like a telegram & serve him then.

Holla!