filing for divorce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
shit is kinda crazy...most of the time, I would imagine, you know for months, even years, that its time to stop bullshittin and go your seperate ways. but when you actually sit down, fill out the papers, and then walk into the courthouse and file them, its almost as life changing as getting married.

May 3, 2002
Sorry to hear that Dana, divorce is as common as the cold these days. Relationships aren't how they should be and people tend to overlook what's important and jump the gun and end up settling for something that they are not truly happy with.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
shit is kinda crazy...most of the time, I would imagine, you know for months, even years, that its time to stop bullshittin and go your seperate ways. but when you actually sit down, fill out the papers, and then walk into the courthouse and file them, its almost as life changing as getting married.
Dont worry, ur a woman, if u got kids you'll still get all his money and control him thru the use of the kids.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
no kids, and no real assets (yet) so prenup wasnt needed. We haven't really been together in over a year, even though we've lived together 6 months out of that time, so its just a step that I have been putting off that I had to take.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
all jokes aside Dana, do you feel weird in a negative way now? i always thought about if me and my girl parted ways, whether or not we hated each other, all that time together brings people too close not to care about each other anymore. Do you think theres any regret on either side?

Aug 9, 2005
Ah, yes, divorce ... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.! Id advise to be an excellent house keeper and keep the house....But on the real sorry you having to face it!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
all jokes aside Dana, do you feel weird in a negative way now? i always thought about if me and my girl parted ways, whether or not we hated each other, all that time together brings people too close not to care about each other anymore. Do you think theres any regret on either side?
trust me, it sucks. I feel like a failure, but its also taken me a long time to realize that I am not a failure, I just married the wrong fuckin person. I have regrets, and I'm sure even though he will never admit it, he had regrets too. He has put me through absolute hell for the last 4 or so years, and it took me to really sit down and realize how much I get respected outside of my house to understand how much being disrespected inside my house was affecting me.