filing for divorce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
After awhile of not being able to serve him can they just declare you divorced by default or something? That's not fair that you have to stay married to somebody you can't even locate.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lmao

for real breh Gemini @Gemini you should go as paul bearrer for halloween one year & show up for work that day in full makeup & weirdo persona just like dude used to do

you dont really look like him but i bet you could pull it off dawgg

May 16, 2002
lmao

for real breh Gemini @Gemini you should go as paul bearrer for halloween one year & show up for work that day in full makeup & weirdo persona just like dude used to do

you dont really look like him but i bet you could pull it off dawgg

actually after looking back at that picture again, you could definitely pull it off Gemini @Gemini

HAHA Hell, yeah. Gemini as Paul Bearer. I'd pay for a cheeto @cheeto photo print of it, blow it up, and put it on my wall.
LMAO!!!! WTF?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
shit is kinda crazy...most of the time, I would imagine, you know for months, even years, that its time to stop bullshittin and go your seperate ways. but when you actually sit down, fill out the papers, and then walk into the courthouse and file them, its almost as life changing as getting married.
Dam u was with dude since thizz world days
Sorry wana come over and have a drink and talk about it? Then
I can show u my skin collection down in my basement
Or i know this nice beach in Alameda with plenty of sand ha:classic:

Last edited: