filing for divorce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
no kids, and no real assets (yet) so prenup wasnt needed. We haven't really been together in over a year, even though we've lived together 6 months out of that time, so its just a step that I have been putting off that I had to take.
damn, that didn't last long. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you, for real. I know that can't be easy.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
trust me, it sucks. I feel like a failure, but its also taken me a long time to realize that I am not a failure, I just married the wrong fuckin person. I have regrets, and I'm sure even though he will never admit it, he had regrets too. He has put me through absolute hell for the last 4 or so years, and it took me to really sit down and realize how much I get respected outside of my house to understand how much being disrespected inside my house was affecting me.
damn that sucks Dana i hope u get through it ok.

look at it this way, at least u have us goons to talk to.

Jun 27, 2003
Bout to get my absolute divorce next month when I get back to the states. We was married four years as of last week and had been dating for 5 years before that off and on and was homies since like 1999 and shiet. I think it was one of em situations tho where we should've just been homies but since we was together for so long we just kept makin it work even tho it wasn't. Anyway, been separated a year and I been traveling enjoying this shit so trust me being single is much more fun than being married once you get used to it. Luckily we aint never had kids, cuz I don't wanna have my kids grow up in a single parent environment.