Female rappers in Dago

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
yall r crazy! There u go wit that bullshit Gas! LOL. There are way more male rappers than female and the same percentage is garbage. 9 out of 10. Females rap about pussy for the same reason that men rap about guns, pimpin, and slangin. It sells. And most of those rappers aint never banged, slanged, or sent nothin, and would tell on God if ever questioned. Most reputable ninjas suck when it comes to rappin, they was shootin shit up instead of perfecting their craft. These lil ninjas now don't even care that they be on some awful soundin shit. Out of the one million male rappers in just Dago I can count five that actually have skills, marketablity, presence, business savy and credibility. When I say credibility I mean they real about who the fuck they really are regardless of what they rap about. Back to the topic, Vision and Snow White is cool. there are a lot of talented black girls who rhyme but don't put shit in it. They don't see the money. Everybody is on the blade these days. Whats up Licwit what's up Ecay! Ecay I am going out of the region but this girl been tight and slept on her link is below. Oh yeah Gas I sent you my number about the magazine album reviews but you can't do the female ones wit yo female rapper haten ass LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOIRooq3SX4
What you think of the female rapper/singer Davina?

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
Damn she looks terrible in that cover, well if sex sells that's why she didn't sell shit
HA!!!! YOU CRAZY LAILA....HOLLA AT MEEEE!!!!
I GOT THA BANG BANG.... THE MOTIF 8, SOUNDIN GREAT.... I GOTTA GET UP WIT THAT NIGGA PLEX TO PRODUCE SOME SHIT 4 HIM TOO.... OG AZIZ.... "LICWIT BUTT NEKKID AT THE BARBEQUE, SWANGIN, GONE OFF THAT WATA...." HAHAHAHA.... MUTHAFUCCIN LAI-LEEZY....

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
what u know bout laila spittin fire a inch away in eric sermon's face(epmd)at the lyricist lounge at 4th and b???????????
LOL Damn, good lookin, I thought i was on my waaaay!

Last time u seen me Licwit I was big azz a house, I finally had them twins. And they are up cryin right now! I'ma send u my digits Ecay, if u need anything you got it homie u always supported everything I was tryna do. I'ma find u a hard ass female emcee, a STAR like u said. A young girl ready to take over the world on some hungry ish, I know she's out there. Is she finna get some Ecay ish, a song/album produced and put out?

Ima check out Davina I think i heard her before but I'ma check again and then let you know.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
thats wassup glad we came to an agreement but the album cover of coarse your gonna think thats shes trash but I met her personally on many different occasions and she a strong, Solid female and puts it down. heres some videos so you can hear her music tell me what you think. the first video is a concert I went to in San Jo where she was performing. the guy in the red hat is me. but check out her music let me know what you think. Don't mind the pics they choose to put in the videos just listen to the music.

i dont knock anybodys hustle but she is hot garbage

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
davina is someones girlfriend on here. thats why shes getting mentioned.

im just sayin'...

i seen bahamadiah kill shit live maybe a year ago in hollywood..

homegirl from digable planets not too much...i dont know what drug she was on that night but that shit was not tight at all..i actually gained respect for bahamadiah after that...i think shes a dyke tho. or she likes hanging around women with more muscles than me.... if it matters

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Lol,I didnt say she was garbage and I listened to all the songs you posted and I didnt hear her rap. She might rap better. I was not moved to listen to the whole songs so maybe it was in a later verse. The singing though, she gets a C+ not an F, she can hold a note but she cannot blow, and there is too many girls that can blow.