FEDERATION NEW ALBUM....ITS A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
threefoe, when will you be able to share the official tracklist with the community? It's not like you'd be posting tracks from it, but I'm just curious to see what to look forward to!

Oct 19, 2004
Kaijin said:
threefoe, when will you be able to share the official tracklist with the community? It's not like you'd be posting tracks from it, but I'm just curious to see what to look forward to!
Nah fam I cant even do it. The labels watch these forums more than you think and i wanna keep my job. lol. Whenever I get the ok from the label i'll post it.

Jul 20, 2005
StupidFace said:
What about twerk sumthin

is that not gonna be on the album?

if not where I can I get that track CD quality?

u wont get it maaan... thats a album cut.. it didnt make the 1st album...

only certain members/affiliations within the family got the track....

it will only be a mixtape track... from here on out... unless rick decides to put it out... it's 2 1/2 years old........ eldawg, sound hella young....

it wont b on the new album

Mar 17, 2006
sounds wack as fuck to me ....the feds aint real bay like dre was ..they just some wack ass foos who tryin to get rich off this hyphy movement when its over they gon be nuthin ...why is everybody tryin to cake off of mac dre and the empire in the bay he created

Jan 19, 2006
fed_life said:
u wont get it maaan... thats a album cut.. it didnt make the 1st album...

only certain members/affiliations within the family got the track....

it will only be a mixtape track... from here on out... unless rick decides to put it out... it's 2 1/2 years old........ eldawg, sound hella young....

it wont b on the new album

really? the only place I heard it was on buddies mixtape here.. shit I cant belive that didnt make the album, it was better than a lot of the tracks on thheir first cd..

Nov 2, 2005
uh yasko said:
sounds wack as fuck to me ....the feds aint real bay like dre was ..they just some wack ass foos who tryin to get rich off this hyphy movement when its over they gon be nuthin ...why is everybody tryin to cake off of mac dre and the empire in the bay he created
Im tired of people talking about "so and so is trying to live off of Dre."
There are the forfront of the damn movement. Give the niggas some damn credit. People who dont do shit themselves have no room to complain.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
uh yasko said:

Shut up nigga....