FEDERATION NEW ALBUM....ITS A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
BAYR AREA STAND THE FUCK UP! Matter of fact stand up on da hood of ya whips cuz its goin down. I just heard the entire new federation album and im honestly im speechless. All I can say is that when it drops there will be a new sensation in the rap game. The album is way more verstile then any of you cats will expect. I can really say that these cats will finally get the success they deserve. 1hunid

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
when is it releasing? Cant wait for this, 'The Album' was a great album, slept on by the rest of the nation.

Oct 19, 2004
tonymontana925 said:
hope its decent the last shit was garbage
The last album aint even on the same planet as this one. Wait til yall hear the al b sure sample. lol this shit got to work. Its really some next level shit. Its exactly wut a major label bay album should be.

Mannish if you talkin bout breadin me out for a copy, dont even think about it. Aint no way in the world. I aint even got a copy. That shit is in a vault locked up. lol

Jun 17, 2005
feds go hard as fuck on every track!!! they went hard on that tell me when to go whole damn yay remix!!! cant wait for this to drop........hope its not like the release dates for treal tv2.......cuz shit will never come out