FEDERATION NEW ALBUM....ITS A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
hope its decent the last shit was garbage

Garbage becomes treasure and a Rock becomes a Diamond

A Federation/"Slap For Revival", meaning you can't be told what you don't know. The Federation last CD was a slap. So this one is for the one's that road the Hyphy wave, the one's who went Dumb at the And1 game in Oakland (half time show), the one's who love the classic Hyphy Remix, the one's , the one's, the one's, and the one's, who are still here 2006 and not for those who never knew. Better Ask somebody, The Bay without the Federation is the Bay without "HYPHY"
It dosen't matter what you think, because you never knew!!!!!!!!!

Chauncey Percival Banks aka The Count

My pants are saggin, braided hair, suckas stare, but I don't care.

Feb 13, 2006
yuupcant wait for the shyt...i hope the video for 18 dummy gets major play....they need to get the feds on rap city 106 and all them shows...they would rip that shyt....

Jul 10, 2005
oinker34 said:
cant wait to hear this... feds have somethin up their sleeves
Yeah, probably more techno beats :cool:

The Federation is honestly one of the best rap groups in the Bay and I will be waiting for this album!

Mar 27, 2006
Yeeee!!!!! that last Fed Gang album go so im lookin forward 2 this....So wut is the gunna be the first NATIONAL single....."18 Dummy" or "I wear my Stunna Glasses at night"???

Oct 28, 2003
YayArea21 said:
Yeeee!!!!! that last Fed Gang album go so im lookin forward 2 this....So wut is the gunna be the first NATIONAL single....."18 Dummy" or "I wear my Stunna Glasses at night"???
I bet it's neither one of them. I'm sure Ric Rock has some sick ass tracks behind them. My question is, is the rapping better than the last time around? I have been feelin stress's shit alot more as of late, so my hope is that they will step their rapping up to the level of Ric's beats.

Jan 14, 2006
I would assume their first single would have to be 18 dummy considering they shot a video for it. As for the album, I hope it's a lot better than their last.....imo their last album was just okay.