FEDERATION NEW ALBUM....ITS A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
first drop the 1st video 18 dummy make it hot and collect alot of fan base like touch it maybe a remix for that and drop the second single i wear my stunna shades with a video and then drop the album to make it anticipated

May 21, 2006
The Fed gang album will be fire. Guaranteed. I've been hanging with my boys Battle Loc and Doonie Baby and all we talk about is the new album "Its Whateva." Warner Bros is doing big things and more heat is sure to come.

C

CcytzO_Loc

Yeah that album is fittin ta be a slapper.....rick n doon let us hear a lil bit of each tracc but they wasnt tryin ta bump not even one whole song lol....all good i know im coppin it fa sho.....

Dec 31, 2005
people usually always tryin to hype new releases and upcoming albums but when it comes down to it its basically the same thing... wack ... like the team cd i thought it was suppose to be on another level but no it was just a bunch of leaked tracks and a few new songs the new songs not all being that special dont get me wrong world premiere is a good cd just not what people said it would be... i kno its a forum and forums are based on opinions but deng we need some real good honest opinions!

Apr 3, 2006
jaejae said:
first drop the 1st video 18 dummy make it hot and collect alot of fan base like touch it maybe a remix for that and drop the second single i wear my stunna shades with a video and then drop the album to make it anticipated
this sounds like a good idea... build up the fire for the album... then put it out...