FEDERATION NEW ALBUM....ITS A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2005
This album slaps front to back!!! PERIOD!! I had the pleasure of hearing it...and it was way more than expected...its a great mix...some people are going to be hella surprised...believe that.I just cant wait for that 18 dummy video to drop...

Oct 19, 2004
sCiEnTisT925 said:
people usually always tryin to hype new releases and upcoming albums but when it comes down to it its basically the same thing... wack ... like the team cd i thought it was suppose to be on another level but no it was just a bunch of leaked tracks and a few new songs the new songs not all being that special dont get me wrong world premiere is a good cd just not what people said it would be... i kno its a forum and forums are based on opinions but deng we need some real good honest opinions!
Think what you want cuzzo but I guarantee that this aint no hype. The album really goes to work...overtime! This is comin from one of the few souls who have really actually heard it. Im not a pretender like some of the other cats in this thread. If you dont work for warner or rick himself let you hear it then you woofin.

18 dummy will not be the first national single. Its out of Stunna glasses at night and another track I cant speak on right now. 18 dummy video will most likely be on a dvd or somethin.

Album should be droppin septemberish.