Fakeness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2007
I feel it's not about weather you kill or have killed but it is about how you carry yourself. If you are about your business and handel your shit, and be "you" despite what anyone says, you are gangsta, O'G's are the original killas, they are from the block and live that life forever, todays kids think that that way of life is cool so they join, but they are setting them selves up for faliure and struggle through out there lives. Off teh top of my head look at Luda, he has to my knowledge never killed anyone, yet many see him as a boss.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Sierra said:
I feel it's not about weather you kill or have killed but it is about how you carry yourself. If you are about your business and handel your shit, and be "you" despite what anyone says, you are gangsta, O'G's are the original killas, they are from the block and live that life forever, todays kids think that that way of life is cool so they join, but they are setting them selves up for faliure and struggle through out there lives. Off teh top of my head look at Luda, he has to my knowledge never killed anyone, yet many see him as a boss.
That's what I say. There's nothin' more "gangsta" than just bein' real as fuck, regardless of what you do. I try to tell people, it doesn't matter if you knuckle up every day for no reason...it matters if you knuckle up when you need to. Anybody can jump somebody....anybody can get a gun and pull a trigger....but not everybody can say "This is what's up, if you don't like it, tough shit". I think it's funny that even a lot of cats who carry weapons don't have the balls to say what the fuck is on their mind at all times....'cause these days, even the biggest pussies can have a piece on 'em....'cause they can't knuckle up when it matters, they might lose. The G's that I've known and met in my life, used to get their scrap on all the time...and only pulled weapons when they needed to. Luda, to me, is a boss...he does him, fuck what everybody else does...