Fakeness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2005
I was reading this thread http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=226898 and i couldnt fucken beleive people was hating on South Bay Rap because the South Bay didnt have as many murders as Oakland and Richmond. There is some real ass dumbfucks on here that ara some real ass followers on this shit. MOST rappers are not GANGSTAZ they're business men/ hustlaz in the rap game. I've spoken to a few major figgaz in the shit and they wasnt being gangsta at all in my opinion they was pretty damn square. And i aint mentioning any names but i know you own they're cd's. If they rappin they aint killing. ANd because you from a place that got hella killings goin down DON'T MAKE YOU A KILLA! I hear cats on hear trying to claim the street cred of shit that happened around them. Fuck you fake muthafuckaz. You sidelining ass cheerleaders acting like you all pull triggers. When its your homies, homies, cuzzins, best friends, aunties, ex-boyfriend. I aint from no murder capitol but we keep our shit in check. I dont need my spot to be blown up by the cops, news, or a cat that thinks they can come and run shit. It aint happening. I dunno but I what i'm saying is REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. And bitchez quit being fake cuz there some real muthafuckaz where you least expect it. Real G's feel me? Ghost!

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
Tycoonin said:
I was reading this thread http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=226898 and i couldnt fucken beleive people was hating on South Bay Rap because the South Bay didnt have as many murders as Oakland and Richmond. There is some real ass dumbfucks on here that ara some real ass followers on this shit. MOST rappers are not GANGSTAZ they're business men/ hustlaz in the rap game. I've spoken to a few major figgaz in the shit and they wasnt being gangsta at all in my opinion they was pretty damn square. And i aint mentioning any names but i know you own they're cd's. If they rappin they aint killing. ANd because you from a place that got hella killings goin down DON'T MAKE YOU A KILLA! I hear cats on hear trying to claim the street cred of shit that happened around them. Fuck you fake muthafuckaz. You sidelining ass cheerleaders acting like you all pull triggers. When its your homies, homies, cuzzins, best friends, aunties, ex-boyfriend. I aint from no murder capitol but we keep our shit in check. I dont need my spot to be blown up by the cops, news, or a cat that thinks they can come and run shit. It aint happening. I dunno but I what i'm saying is REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. And bitchez quit being fake cuz there some real muthafuckaz where you least expect it. Real G's feel me? Ghost!
i respect that

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
furly said:
Man it's the internet all these dudes do is argue about stats, numbers, and paper.
yeah when i 1st got on here and saw that shit use to be funny but now its just gay to me inoe them numbers(people) in some of those citys they talk about and they didnt know'em so they shuldnt speak on it

Sep 16, 2002
Tycoonin said:
yadiddia boy! treal spit

Jan 24, 2007
Rap is music, lyricism, message, fuck the fakeness, if your rap is solid and people feel you that's respectable. Im sure San Jo been coming up on an underground level and haters cant see that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
That right there is as real as it gets. A lot of rappers rap so they can get away from the shit they grew up around...more often than not. Rarely do you get cats like Proof who make an assload of money, and still kick it at the same clubs around the same people. I think Proof is an example of why cats stay away from that shit when they make it. Problem is, a lot of folks think somebody isn't staying true to their roots if they distance themselves from things that can endanger their lives or freedom. It isn't being fake, it's being real to themselves and their loved ones, which is all that matters in life...it's being intelligent.

I ran into Ray Rydah out here in San Jose one night, and we got to choppin' it up about shit, and folks that have passed and what not, and it isn't a good thing. Killers take the lives of people who have families. Oakland loses too many young men and women every year...it's nothing to glorify. If cats want to talk about who's REAL, they need to start talkin' about the folks that are trying to change shit...the people who stay or go back to where they are from to take others away from it. THAT is being REAL to your folks! I know it's hard to make it as a rap artist from the "safest big city in America", but I wish every city was like that. New York City is right up there on that list, in the top 5, yet rappers over there get their respect.

May 17, 2006
There's no crying in baseball get over it people aren't hating cuz there's no killings. They hatin cuz the shit sucks and the people who don't agree are from the south bay so quit crying and unbuch your panties. That's real talk don't make gangsta music unless your involved in some gangsta shit.

Aug 23, 2005
Tycoonin said:
4sho,everyone got knucklheads n they city,muder caps who gives a fuck,its how u iz and as long as any of my niggaz and family aint no homicide case then these cats should realize suthin,just dumb muthyafcukaz who sit behind a computer and talk about other city's that they aint from and glorfy crime like they doin it.i feel u.

Nov 13, 2004
Tycoonin said:
I know some str8 up mass murders that went to college and some work jobs and own businesses. When I say mass murder I dont mean in a Zodiac typa way I mean these niggaz than smoke 5-6 mufuckas in they time. I know quiet square niggaz that are gettin money flying below the radar and dont want no typa drama but if u force the issue they gon tear yo head off! You right real recognize real. U can never judge a book by its cover. Most of these niggaz always mean muggin, talkin loud, disrespectful, always reaking of weed in the name of thuggin. fakness

Nov 4, 2005
mafiaqueen said:
Most of these niggaz always mean muggin, talkin loud, disrespectful, always reaking of weed in the name of thuggin. fakness
i don't know why but that shit made me bust out laughin.

Man i been to 3 funerals in the past 3 months, what's goin on in Oakland or anywhere else ain't shit to be glorified. The fake ones that stay in the house all day and never see how real it is out here are the ones braggin about that shit. If u ever lost someone to these streets u wouldn't be so quick to brag about homicide rates.

Apr 25, 2002
Really Treal said:
i don't know why but that shit made me bust out laughin.

Man i been to 3 funerals in the past 3 months, what's goin on in Oakland or anywhere else ain't shit to be glorified. The fake ones that stay in the house all day and never see how real it is out here are the ones braggin about that shit. If u ever lost someone to these streets u wouldn't be so quick to brag about homicide rates.
Exactly! The hardest gangsters cry and say it's bullshit when they lose somebody! They may carry on in the same fashion, but they realize that it's not something they wished for themselves, and it's nothing to be proud of. Everybody is different, but these young cats today think it's nothin' to draw down on innocent civilians and try to make their hood the hardest. Ignorance at it's finest, with no guidance or code.

Feb 28, 2006
rap came from the ghetto. the more ghetto your background, the more chances youll have in the rap industry. ppl want to hear about real. the realness of struggle. and sorry to bust your bubble, san jose is one of the safest cities in california. for me to listen to san jose rap is like listening to malibu rap over compton rap. its not happening. the only thing ill listen to from san jose is traxamillions shits. thats just how the game goes.

i rather eat chinese food straight out of a chinese neighborhood than eat chinese food in an americanized environment.

Nov 13, 2004
Sydal said:
Exactly! The hardest gangsters cry and say it's bullshit when they lose somebody! They may carry on in the same fashion, but they realize that it's not something they wished for themselves, and it's nothing to be proud of. Everybody is different, but these young cats today think it's nothin' to draw down on innocent civilians and try to make their hood the hardest. Ignorance at it's finest, with no guidance or code.
Aw man I couldnt have said it any better. I HATE when u see lil niggaz puttin in work on innocent civilians like that shit count. If u want some stripes go rob OG Mad Dog who just got out and got some paper and than killed a few mufuckas. Or if u gon bang, bang on niggaz who u know is about that dumb shit, not some high school square that saw lil wayne with a red rag and thought it was fashionable. Fakeness again.

Apr 25, 2002
STICK-N-MOVE said:
rap came from the ghetto. the more ghetto your background, the more chances youll have in the rap industry. ppl want to hear about real. the realness of struggle. and sorry to bust your bubble, san jose is one of the safest cities in california. for me to listen to san jose rap is like listening to malibu rap over compton rap. its not happening. the only thing ill listen to from san jose is traxamillions shits. thats just how the game goes.

i rather eat chinese food straight out of a chinese neighborhood than eat chinese food in an americanized environment.
San Jose is the SAFEST big city (according to statistics) in the UNITED STATES! New York City is the 4th safest big city in the United States. Both cities are expensive to live in, and both have a low violent crime rate PER CAPITA! BUT, people aren't takin' any credibility away from rappers who call New York City HOME!! Why is that?? I've lost people here in San Jose, just like folks in Oakland lose people. If Oakland had a higher population, it wouldn't be one of the most dangerous cities in the country. Neither would Richmond...but because those cities are so small compared to San Jose and NYC, the crime rate per capita is higher, therefore making it more dangerous! That's how they get their statistics!

I would personally rather listen to a rapper who has something good to say...as opposed to a rapper who says the same shit Dr. Dre and Eazy-E said in 1989, but with better word play.