fainting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2007
i was watching tv being lazy like 2 years ago and i ran to the kitchen real quick to get something to drink and while i was running i started getting lightheaded and then i fainted and hit my head on the table

but i get lightheaded all the time for some reason, only fainted that one time. if im sitting down and i try to get up i get lightheaded

Feb 9, 2003
K fainted cause she saw my nakedness in all its glory and she wanted some and I was going to give her some but her mom heard noises coming from the room and I had to jet before anything happened. Maybe next time, que no?

Apr 23, 2006
i was in my kitchen one time and started to get all lghtheaded and i thought i just needed to sit down so i sat on the floor and about 5 minutes later i opened my eyes and i was layin on the floor like wtf just happened

anyone ever play that pass out game where you breath deep and have someone push on ur chest? i did that in 7nth grade at lunch and my homies were supposed to catch me and passed out hit my head and started bleeding and woke up with none of my homies around me i realized lunch was over and i walked back to class hella late bleeding from my head and just couldnt explain to anyone what happened that shit sucks

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
i was in my kitchen one time and started to get all lghtheaded and i thought i just needed to sit down so i sat on the floor and about 5 minutes later i opened my eyes and i was layin on the floor like wtf just happened

anyone ever play that pass out game where you breath deep and have someone push on ur chest? i did that in 7nth grade at lunch and my homies were supposed to catch me and passed out hit my head and started bleeding and woke up with none of my homies around me i realized lunch was over and i walked back to class hella late bleeding from my head and just couldnt explain to anyone what happened that shit sucks
Nah, but we used to choke each other out when we were younger...I don't really remember much about it except everyone making dumb ass noises. I guess I must have, too...LOL.

Nov 1, 2004
you still call them your homies after that huh?