fainting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
I DAMN NEAR FAINTED 2 YEARS AGO. ME AND FEW FOLKS GOT HELLA RIPPED AT SCHOOL AND FORGOT WE WAS DOIN THAT BLOOD DONATION SHIT FOR SOME CREDITS. I WAS HELLA RIPPED AND DONATED HELLA FUCKIN BLOOD. I COULDNT WALK STRAIGHT FOR SHIT. I HAD TO POST UP AGAINST A WALL FOR LIKE AN HOUR
haha. Kayvee, you already kno it's comin'. We had this shit @ my school and we had 2 White Girls pass out kuz of tha blood donation. The ambulance came with the quickness and hauled them up outta there. Then, I go to the Blood bank over the summer and I see the same girl who passed out @ the school donatin' @ the Blood bank when I go. & guess what??? Her dumb-ass fainted again. lol

Apr 23, 2006
I DAMN NEAR FAINTED 2 YEARS AGO. ME AND FEW FOLKS GOT HELLA RIPPED AT SCHOOL AND FORGOT WE WAS DOIN THAT BLOOD DONATION SHIT FOR SOME CREDITS. I WAS HELLA RIPPED AND DONATED HELLA FUCKIN BLOOD. I COULDNT WALK STRAIGHT FOR SHIT. I HAD TO POST UP AGAINST A WALL FOR LIKE AN HOUR
damn i gave blood then smoked a blunt cuz i thought i would get hella high with less blood and more thc (lol hella stupid now that i think about it) but yah after you give blood you are suposed to eat and i was like fuck it ill eat after i burn when im hungry so i smoked and was walkin to taco bell i had to lay down on the sidewalk because i felt hella weak didnt pass out but almost never givin blood again fuck that

Nov 20, 2005
lol. i'm not really racist...towards one group. I call everybody out jus 4 fun. I don't believe that any race is superior than another since race is actually a "made-up" generalization based on someone's pigment and doesn't truly define a person's characteristics or abilities. You might see someone that you think is Black, but they may actually be Dominican or Indian(Hindi), etc. so basically, wut I'm tryna say is that through my equal hate of every1, it all cancels out in some weird way, to where I have love 4 people of every race. I don't necessarily hate a person just because of their race. I look past it, and see them for who they truly are. True racists are ignorant, and I am not so. Since race is non-existant, racism should be the same way. Non-existant. I don't feel like getting into a discussion that should be in the "Gathering of Minds" forum, so I'll leave it at that. & by the way, fuckkit, I've only seen White girls faint, so until I see different, I'll keep believing it. lol
LOL@ the rant

~k.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
damn i gave blood then smoked a blunt cuz i thought i would get hella high with less blood and more thc (lol hella stupid now that i think about it) but yah after you give blood you are suposed to eat and i was like fuck it ill eat after i burn when im hungry so i smoked and was walkin to taco bell i had to lay down on the sidewalk because i felt hella weak didnt pass out but almost never givin blood again fuck that
They tell u not 2 smoke...I asked the girl, "Smoke What, exactly?" She told me anything, especially tree. I wuz kinda depressed bout that, but after awhile, I felt high from the loss of blood anyway, so said fuckit and killed all the complimentary snacks like Whaa!

LOL@ the rant

~k.
I'm just in that kinda mood right now. I think I should pull a DopeboyFresh and start askin' 2 leave me alone & apologize if I hurt people's feelings and ask NEMO to please close my account.

Jul 3, 2005
well I was hotboxing our 1/2 bathroom (around 2ft x 4ft there's just a toilet & sink) anyways this spider that was building his web at the corner of the floor wanted to smoke too so I sat on the floor with him while he took a break building his web we finished the blunt said our goodbyes and as I get up and start leaving the bathroom I get suuuuper lightheaded and all the grey fuzz starts kickin in, this wasn't the first time I've passed out, so I knew what was coming and instead of falling and crashing into shit I get on the carpet floor and laid there for quite a while, where I laid was like 3 feet away from the front door/1/2 bathroom well anyways luckily none of my roommates were home or came home cause they would have found my druggy ass all fucked up on the floor in the dark.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Ahh, touche??? lol. Obviously it's not true that 100% of "fainting" victims I guess you would call it are white women. Shit, that's like sayin' that everybody who has AIDS is a gay African who injects heroin. I mean, does a gay African who injects heroin have a higher chance of catching AIDS? Probably. Does that mean that every1 does? no. I was jus sayin' that the only people that I've ever seen faint were white girls. No h8 from me e-thuggette, jus sharin' my experience.